!!!HELP NEEDED!!! Disney Ultimate Tickets.

taramasalata

Earning My Ears
As I understand it the Ultimate tickets have to be used in the year purchased.

But what if u wanna book them in advance? We r going in 2010 but want to book them in 2009 to guarantee safe delivery etc.

I heard a rumour that they dont get delivered until about 2 weeks before you leave anyway. Is this true?

Please help im so confused.:confused3

they have to be used year of purchase as they increase the price annually, so want to stop 'hoarding' i imagine :goodvibes

oh and if you want them quicker, just tell whoever you are buying off that you're going within the next two weeks, tho obviously this won't work if you buy them planning to go the next year

when we brought ours for last year we had to print off a receipt and then exchange it at one of the parks for our actual tickets with photo id matching the name on the receipt.

If you buy from a company like www.attraction-tickets-direct.co.uk you will get actual tickets,someone could prove me wrong but it does state valid from 14 days from FIRST USE but doesn't state when that first use must be.If you do a search this will definately be covered in another thread. All you would need to do was tell a small "porky" for your holiday date & get them at the previous years price.
HTH SD:thumbsup2

I wouldn't worry about them not arriving on time, I have never heard anyone on here say they hadn't arrived before they left for their holiday.

I usually buy my tickets from attractionticketsdirect (good company). On their website they usually have two prices for the Disney tickets one for the current year and one for the next year. These tickets are year stamped I think and can only be used in the year stated.

I bought my tickets from American Attractions who I think are part of ATD and the tickets arrived within 3 days of me purchasing them. I bought them in February and we are due to travel in April.

Emma :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter