help needed i might be on a german tv show about walt disney

megaelch

European Outpost
Hi fellow board members.. this saturday i will be casted for a german tv quizshow about the life of walt disney . They concentrate on his person and i now need to know about the best biography / books to get my knowledge up to date until they produce the show in november december.. Every help is highly welcomed..pleeeeease help....
Stephan

Hi Stephan,
I'm afraid I'm not any help on which books are best -- but I just wanted to say that I am so excited for you. I can't wait to hear how the quizshow turns out -- keep us up to date on everything that happens!

How exciting! And a complete report afterwords please!!

I'm sure you already know quite enough to do very, very well but here are 3 of my favorate WD biographys:

"Walt Disney" by Bob Thomas ISBN #0-7868-6027-8

"Disney the First 100 Years by Dave Smith & Steven Clark ISBN #0-7868-6442-7

"Disney's World" by Leonard Mosley ISBN #0-8128-8614-7

And one I hven't read

"My Father, Walt Disney" by Diane Disney Miller

Good luck - and enjoy yourself!

Stephan

I love "Walt Disney" history and have loads of trivia. I used to study it. If you're interested, email me and I can put together something for you. I have loads of trivia on my computer and on index cards and many books. I found when I was studying, I learned best by writing questions on index cards with the answers on the back. I would be happy to make some up for you. I have tons!

Kathy

kathy.nelson@lmco.com or RNelson707@aol.com

HI STEPHAN

PLEASE IF YOU NO THE DATE WHEN IT COME ON TV LET US NO
I CAN RECIEVE GERMAN TV HERE IN THE NETHERLANDS

RONALD

tomorrow Robert ( the other pinguy from munich) and I will go to the casting and we will keep you updated what is going on... thanks for all your kind offers.. one of us will hopefully make use of them... the show will be taped late this year and go on screen this winter....
lots of time to learn....
Stephan

And a brilliant weekend for everyone...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter