Help Please and Thank You!!

BigJohn36

Earning My Ears
So this is my first time trying to book/plan a trip and I am doing it for two families. I am pretty sure I am off to a rocky start but wanted to know if anyone could let me know if what I did will be ok.

I have under my Disney account my family (3) and my friends family (4). I have all of our tickets linked under my account as well as our park reservations. Today I made a dining reservation and there were no times available for a party of 7 at Garden Grille. So instead I booked one reservation under my account for my family and another reservation under my friends account for his family. However, my friends account does not have his tickets/park reservation listed in his disney experience. Is this OK?

I want to assume yes. When we get to Garden Grille I just expect them to need the names or reservation number. Is this going to be ok or will the fact that their account with their reservation does not have any linked tickets or park reservations cause an issue? I did this because I was unable to make two reservations at the same time under my account even though it would have been for different people.

Thank you so so much in advance!

Will be fine. Name of person who booked (your friend in this case) is all they will need when checking in. Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter