**help Plz***

PixieDust32

♥ Live ♥ Love♥ Disney ♥
OK, DH and I were talking about going to WDW during the Christmas holidays, we want to do the dinning plan for about 4 nights 5 days trip. I'd read about a free dinning plan here and there, but I don't know where to go to check dates.
Like last year they had free dinning plan on the fall and holidays too, so I was wondering, where to book to save $ of course.
We don't want any water park or any extra, expiration date is ok and no hopper.

Thanks in advance.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I don't think free dining is available during the holiday season. I think it starts somtime in late August and runs through September.

Sorry, but the free dining starts in mid-August and expires on September 30th. Don't feel bad, since it did not include the holidays last year either and expired in early October. Disney doesn't need to offer discounts to fill the resorts over Christmas.

Last fall after the free dining, Disney had a room-only discount from 10/23-11/23 & a package discount that expired 12/25. Did you plan on going Christmas week?

jjohnson said:
Last fall after the free dining, Disney had a room-only discount from 10/23-11/23 & a package discount that expired 12/25. Did you plan on going Christmas week?

Yes. :wizard:

As jjohnson suggests, you may be able to get a discount if you plan on starting your stay before Christmas. If you wait until after Christmas day then you're out of luck for discounts. I have booked using my Annual Passholder's discount for stays starting 12/23. As with all discounts, as long as you start your trip under the discount you will receive the discount for your entire stay. Just keep your ears to the ground over on the Resort Boards's Codes sub-board. According to Mousesavers, discounts are usually announced in late summer: http://www.mousesavers.com/faq.html#historical .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter