Help!!! question about disney transportation of private limo company?

jazmyin

Mouseketeer
Originally we were going to use disney transportation from our hotel (polynesian) to cruise DCL, and then back to airport. I believe the cost was $46 per person.(There are 3 of us, 2 adults and one 6 yo). We would still need transportation from airport to hotel. Being that we did not book land sea pkg, but seperate reservation for hotel and cruise what do you think the best way to go is for getting us from airport to hotel, hotel to cruise and from cruise back to airport? All suggestions are welcome Thanks!!

Personally I prefer a limo/towncar because you can specify your pickup times, meaning you can get to the port as early as you want if you'd like to get a good spot in the embarkation line. We do a lot of Disney cruises and always use Happy Limo...as a matter of fact, just booked them last night for our 2/6 cruise. We used to take the DCL bus, but I prefer our own vehicle/driver to the cattle call and later arrival.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter