Help! Spreadsheet to track Dining Credits

princess aurora

Been There. Done That. GOING BACK!
Last October when we used the dining plan (it was FREE!) a kind DISer posted an xl spreadsheet they had created to help track credits on the dining plan. It was great as she did all the fomulations and all we had to do was add in the credit(s) for each day and it automatically totalled what you had used. It was a great planning tool.

Well I have misplaced my copy ARG! and would hopefully like to get it again or something similar for our new trip in May. We decided to pay for the dining plan this time and hope to use it to its full potential. Can anyone provide a a tracking method they use to assist with dining plan planning :)

Thanks!

If you're looking for the spreadsheet, it's in the first thread here under the dining plan faq's. I just started using mine about 10 minutes ago!! :thumbsup2

I'm also using that spreadsheet but have added some information. Along the left hand column (A) I have listed each park and the hours per day (just in case we decide to hop) along with which parks have EMH that day and what the UG considers the best and worst parks of the day.
Then I added in a note of whether it is an early or late night for us and all our ADR informaiton.
I also added a second worksheet with all the parade information per park for our stay.
These 2 pages now have basically everything I need to our trip. Now just to remember to print it and bring it with us!
Thanks again to the person who posted this to begin with!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter