Help with a 1 night stay at a nondvc?

disynut

DIS Veteran
Our current flight times are for flying out early the morning of Dec. 24. Our DVC ressies end Dec 23, and I really don't want to pay more than $200 for that night, since we'd be leaving so early. What is the best way to book a room? We are AP holders, but I am so confused as to all the policies of that and it seems to change every time I look at it. Should I just go to Disney.com to book it, or call? I would like to have something I could cancel if needed, because if we can get our flight out the 23rd, I'll probably change it(we booked through SW, so you can change w/out penalty).

TIA~
Jennifer

If the flight is early, I often do Priceline for a 3* in the MCO area. I can turn in the rental car the night before, and just take the hotel shuttle to the airport. That seems to relieve a lot of the stress of leaving for us.

When we had an early flight the day of check out the night before we stayed at the airport hotel. It was very convienent but I can't remember the price. We transferred over in the afternoon and then drove back for the MK at night.

I'd probably stay in the MCO area though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter