• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help with a non-DIS design

nicurnc

Mouseketeer
:)
Hi! I am hoping to pick the brain of some of the fabulous DISigners out there.
A group of us are going on a NYC trip. We got the idea of having a t-shirt of an airplane with pictures of our faces in the window of the plane.
Can anyone help us with such a design?
Or, if someone would have the time to explain how to get started doing such a project?
Thanks!!

Well...they will need pictures of you all, first and foremost, and I know someone will be able to do something great for you. Even if they just put your names in the windows that I think would work, do you think so??

Pictures would be awesome! I just can see it in my mind...maybe a cartoon sort of looking plane and faces in the windows of the plane...all with big cheesy grins:) I would think it would work just as well for trips to WDW by plane!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter