Help with Buffalo Hotel

tsouth

Mousehouse Lover
Please help in recommending a hotel for 1 night in Buffalo. We are leaving early in the morning on SW and need a place to stay since we are travelling from the Toronto area.

We will probably need two rooms - 4 adults - 2 children. We will be driving our vehicle down so we would prefer a park 'n fly hotel but that is not a requirement.

We don't need the Ritz but we don't want a dump either. I would like to stay at the Homewood suites but at $95US for each room, it is a tad pricey. Any other ideas?

Thanks!

Hi tsouth! :) I've never shuffled off to Buffalo, so I have no "stayed there" recommendations for you, but check out the following link and see if there's anything in the price range that you're looking for.

Buffalo Hotels

Anyone else with some suggestions for tsouth? :)

We always fly out of Buffalo -
go to www.nfta.com - lists everything about the airport - directions and where the hotels are.
We have stayed at the Buffalo Radisson (716) 634-2300 - I think all of the hotels have a park and fly rate - we have left our car there for up to 2 weeks.

I got an internet rate of $44.99 for Sept. 30, at the Quality Inn Buffalo Airport, but that doesn't include car parking. I believe it was around $99. if you want to park your car for the duration of your trip.

Just thought I would add this. I am also looking to rent a room the night of Sept 27th. My cousin told me he flies out of Buffalo frequently and he parks at the long term parking(Airport) for $38US. I'm not sure what we are doing yet. I want to feel safe when we leave our vehicle, wherever we leave it for the week!:( Marilynn

We have done both.
If we have an early morning flight we always stay at a hotel and leave the car at the hotel.
Other times we have left it at the long term parking at the airport. No problems with either.
If we go for 2 weeks we always get a room as it is usually under 100.00 for the night - almost as much as two weeks parking at the airport.

I have only stayed at the Radisson.
The first stay they put us on the 1st floor in a wing by the front desk. I then realized that an entire noisy tour group was tour group was staying in that wing - they didn't want to move us but I told them I would not be staying there - moved to a different floor with a nicer room and better bed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter