Help with MDE/MB ordering

czmom

DIS Veteran
I am trying to order some new Magic Bands for our trip in March. It is only letting me pick MB for myself and my daughter, but there is one other guest in our room. She is showing on our resort reservation and all of our plans.

My daughter is bringing a friend along (15 years old). I created her MDE profile just with her name and bday and it let me add her to all of our plans. However, I cannot order her a MB for some reason.

Any advice on how to do this?

I am trying to order some new Magic Bands for our trip in March. It is only letting me pick MB for myself and my daughter, but there is one other guest in our room. She is showing on our resort reservation and all of our plans.

My daughter is bringing a friend along (15 years old). I created her MDE profile just with her name and bday and it let me add her to all of our plans. However, I cannot order her a MB for some reason.

Any advice on how to do this?

Is her friend on your resort reservation?

Clearly I did not read your first post well enough! You stated that very precisely. Sorry! No help here as I thought maybe she wasn't on the room. I would try calling in.

Ha! No worries! I appreciate you trying to help. I will call tomorrow :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter