• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help with mono rail tee shirt

nicurnc

Mouseketeer
Hi!

What a great forum....did not even know this was here!

I have used the search function trying to find a disign with the monorail and the Spanish "por favor...", but the posts are older and the images are not showing or have been deleted.

Could someone please help? I'd love to surprise DH with a shirt for our upcoming trip. I was thinking of more of a clipart monorail with the saying underneath.

TIA!
Loretta

I just did this one up this weekend. Type and color can be customized.

Monorail2.gif

Shell--love it!!!

If it is not too much, could this be red, without the name portion?

Thank You!:worship:

Loretta

:love: This is perfect!!

Thanks, Shell!!! I will try to post a pic when done. My DH is gonna flip when he sees it!

Loretta /FONT]

Shell, is there any way you do the red one in two other colors ... maybe blue and purple? I would like to make t-shirts for the 3 of us and think it would be really cool to have other colors!

Thank you!

I can't do pink or purple as these were the colors of the monorails involved in the crash and are not in service. I can do any other color. Let me know what other color you would like.

I'm sorry! I didn't even think of that! I wasn't think monorail colors, only shirt colors. :sad1: Blue and Green would be great! :goodvibes

Shell - I love this! Could I request a couple more colors? We have a group of 6 going down and it would be so much fun to have these shirts. You have posted blue and red - I'm not really picky about any other 4 colors - lime, green, silver, black, red, orange.... Thanks!

Love this design!!! Can you do one for us with the name "Keating".

Thank you so much! My kids love that saying.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter