Help with my Kodak Z730.

Brumeiser

Total Disney Nut
Tried my camera out at the zoo over the weekend and I love the user friendly of it. My question that I can't seem to find a answer is this. I see in the manual that there is a battery icon and I did not have one. Does this appear only when the battery is low to let you know, or should it appear all the time showing how much battery is left? If it should be there how do you get it to appear or do I have a effective camera? Thanks Kevin.

Brumeiser said:
Tried my camera out at the zoo over the weekend and I love the user friendly of it. My question that I can't seem to find a answer is this. I see in the manual that there is a battery icon and I did not have one. Does this appear only when the battery is low to let you know, or should it appear all the time showing how much battery is left? If it should be there how do you get it to appear or do I have a effective camera? Thanks Kevin.

It will appear only when the battery is dying.

The camera battery icon should near the bottom on the right. I got this picture of your display from the online manual at Kodak.com .

autourg00402001ID1491276.jpg

And you are missing the front bracket around the first "IMG" in your signature. That's why it doesn't show up. Like this:

Disney2005366.jpg

Great picture BTW!!!!

Thanks Kelly nice to now that it pops up when the battery is low. It will be hard to tell I guess when the battery is low but I will have to figure how long of a charge you get before I take a trip. Thanks Ndeleware for fixing my signature, all it was to fix it was a bracket one lousy bracket. Now all I have to do is make it smaller any suggestions out there? :confused3 Thanks

Resize the image in Photoshop or your photo editing program. Try making it about 300 x 200 and see how that is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter