Help with Pink Minnie Party

How soon are you needing everything? I can make some of the items and have a pink zebra print already as well as a Minnie Bow Head that I can make pink...

I would love to have the invitation in a couple of days..
The rest of the things I can wait for a little...maybe in like 2 weeks...would that work?
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :goodvibes

What is her name? And do you like these? I can use the one that has 4th and make a banner, as well as make cupcake toppers and a few other things. If you like them...Please do not quote the images as it takes up space in my photobucket that I can't delete. Thanks.

MinnieBowHead.jpg

MinnieZebra.jpg

MinnieZebraWhite.jpg

MinnieZebraBlackWhite.jpg

Can you send me a pm with the details and her pic? And send me your email address...it will be easier to send everything back and forth that way.

Not sure if you can use it but thought I'd post anyway
Have a great time planning her Birthday!

Candy pocket

Bag Topper

Hugs Mel

What do you think about these? I didn't have a font similar to the original design.

ScallopCircleMinnie.jpg

ScallopCircleMinnie2.jpg

MinnieBowHeadHPMacy.jpg

MinnieBowHeadMacy.jpg

You should be able to resize the zebra print Mickey heads and add them to the Mickey Bow Heads to make the cupcake toppers.

Here are two stickers...they are different from the one that you showed, but they match the other designs. Hope you like them. All of the images that I have posted are extra large and will have to be resized to fit your needs.

YoureInvitedSticker.jpg

ThanksSticker.jpg

And a plain Minnie Bow Head for the cupcakes to go with the other two designs:

MinnieBowHeadBlank.jpg

I really need to go to bed...but I have been having fun with your designs. I can't wait for you to see what Mel and I made.

MinnieZebraDot.jpg

ScallopCircleMinnieDot.jpg

What about some party hats? You can glitter the ears to add a little extra bling for the girls or just Macy.

ZebraEarsPartyHatPink.jpg

ZebraEarsPartyHatBlack.jpg

PartyHatEars.jpg

If you want to save on printer ink for the hats...you can get zebra print paper and black cardstock at a hobby store and use these designs as templates to trace, cut and assemble the party hats.

I got the banner letters made this morning. I made letters for "birthday, welcome, macy's, 4th, party and happy". Just in case someone wanted to make different word combinations for their banner. You can find them in my 4shared file in the link in my signature. Then look in the "parties" file and the "minnie" subfile. Once in the "minnie" file...you will have to open up the file called "banner minnie bow head letters". These are also oversized so you will have to downsize them to get them to fit on an 8.5x11 sheet of paper to print at home.

If anyone else likes these DISigns...I started posting blank images in my 4shared file in the link in my signature. Look in the "party" file and the "minnie" subfile.

Great job Dolly! You ARE the party queen! Getting ready to post my Fancy Nancy cupcakes.:thumbsup2

THANK YOU LADIES THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!
My little girl is sitting next to me saying, "oooohhh mommy I love it!!"
I can't thank you enough!!!!!!!!!!!!! :worship::worship::worship:
I have to go back and look at everything again and figure out which is which.
I'm so EXCITED!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter