• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help with planning please!

Ware Bears

Bring me that horizon
We're planning on going for 5 nights/6 days next August......also seriously thinking about spending next Christmas there! That would be for 4 nights/5days. I've bought some shares so will be able to get 10% off restaurant meals/shopping etc, unfortunately I won't be able to get it off a package because we will have to stay at the Explorers as there are 5 of us.

IF....big IF.... we do go twice, would it be better to buy AP's rather than the classic packages? I've priced up the other firms and Disney come out cheaper than all the other tour operators. Can anyone who has AP's advise me how much they cost this year? The shareholders card gives me 15% off the price of the AP's and I gather that I would phone on the shareholders number and get room only rates ....and then arrange my own transport?

I know this sounds silly:)but I'm a bit nervous of phoning Disney to ask in case I get a French person answer and I don't understand them!

Any help would be appreciated!

Elaine

Sorry I can't help with your annual pass questions but I'm sure someone will.

If there's 5 of you, have you considered staying at camp Davy Crockett? There's 5 of us & we love it there. You would get shareholder discount on a booking there.

Phoning Disney on the Uk number will always get someone who speaks English. I've also phoned the French number whilst staying in France and was quickly put through to someone who spoke English. No problem.

:cool1:

Thanks, Sue.

The Davy Crockett looks really nice but we are not planning on taking our car. We are going to combine our August trip with a couple of days in London and go by eurostar. If we do go at Christmas we'll fly from Southampton.

Elaine

Ware Bears: There are two passports: Fantasy and Dream. They cost 119 and 159 euros. Fantasy has some black out dates. Dont worry about calling the shareholders line. They will have someone there who speaks english. If you get the answering machine then try again later or leave a message. They do pick up when they arent busy.

Hi,

there are fanily room for up to 6 at the NPBC.
And if you are going more than 3 days a year with a family of 5 the AP would work for you.
The Dream AP (365days a year) is 159 €, and you will get at least 15% from the Shareholderclub but if all off you are buyig passes its 25% cause you are 5 :Pinkbounc
Makes 119 € each. You will get 20% off coupons valid one day for restaurants and shops. And the normal discount wokrs with an AP as well at the counter service restaurant, the bars at the Disneyhotels and the Rainforest Cafe, King Ludwigs and Planet Hollywood ( the shareholder card does not work on this).
I would suggest to get a room at the NPBC with the shareholderdiscount and buy AP´s then.

hope that helps
Renate :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter