Help with roundtrip transportation from DW to Universal Studios?

SnackyStacky

DIS Veteran
Our flight will be arriving early 10:30, and since we only have 4 day WDW passes, we were thinking of going to Universal Studios. Has anyone used Mears to do this? Is that the best way? If I use them, do I have to specify a time for them to pick me up at US the day before?

Or, would it just be cheaper to take a taxi?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Originally posted by SnackyStacky
Our flight will be arriving early 10:30, and since we only have 4 day WDW passes, we were thinking of going to Universal Studios. Has anyone used Mears to do this? Is that the best way? If I use them, do I have to specify a time for them to pick me up at US the day before?

You didn't say where you were staying or how many going so......
Mears van shuttle was the least expensive...(12.00)r/t pp for us in March from CBR. There are phones in the resort lobbies if you are staying on site or ask guest services upon check in and arrange it all the day before you plan to go.If you are going the day you arrive, you should make arrangements in advance of your trip.(1800-759-5219) You schedule your resort pick up time when you call and call one hour before you are ready to leave US. They will tell you where to meet them in the parking lot. Cabs and towncars were much more $$, that is, for just two of us. Very easy.Have fun. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter