Help with Thanksgiving dinner @ "home"

wvalx

Mouseketeer
We are leaving Sunday for our Thanksgiving week at Disney @ SSR.

I am planning on ordering a thanksgiving dinner from Publix as recommended in these boards.

When should I order it? Do they run out? Is it big enough for 7-8? We will have 3-4 adults and 4 children.

hi!!!

I am ordering mind on Sat or Sun - I am pretty sure they have different size ones. So you should find one for 8.

I got this information from Publix web site since we are doing Publix for our Thanksgiving meal, also. We are getting our groceries this Saturday and plan on asking when to order our Thanksgiving meal while there.

Boar's Head Ovengold Turkey Breast Dinner - Includes one 5-pound Ovengold Roasted boneless breast of turkey, 3.25 pounds of holiday dressing, 3.25 pounds of Publix Deli Homestyle mashed potatoes, 1 qt. of holiday gravy and 1 pound of cranberry-orange relish. Heating required.

Serves 8-10 - market price

Boar's Head® Sweet Slice® Boneless Smoked Ham Dinner - Includes one 5-pound Boar's Head® Sweet Slice® Boneless Smoked Ham, one 9-ounce jar Boar's Head ham glaze, 2.5 pounds Publix Deli Homestyle mashed potatoes, 2.5 pounds of green bean casserole and 1.75 pounds of marshmallow delight.

Serves 6 - 7 - market price

Publix Deli Turkey Dinners - Includes one 10-12 pound Publix fully cooked turkey, 3.25 pounds of holiday dressing, 3.25 pounds of Publix Deli Homestyle mashed potatoes, 1 qt. of holiday gravy and 1 pound of cranberry-orange relish.
Large includes one 16-18 pound Publix fully cooked turkey, 6.5 pounds of holiday dressing, 6.5 pounds of Publix Deli Homestyle mashed potatoes, 2 qts. of holiday gravy and 2 pounds of cranberry-orange relish.

serves 7-10 - market price
serves 14-18 - market price

Turkey Breast Dinner - Includes one 5-7 pound Publix fully cooked turkey breast, 3.25 pounds of holiday dressing, 3.25 pounds of Publix Deli Homestyle mashed potatoes, 1 qt. of holiday gravy and 1 pound of cranberry-orange relish.

Serves 7-10 - market price

Stupid me didn't read the wrapper on the turkey last year! Just took it off like always, about an hour later I was taking trash out I the directions caught my eye!! It was only half cooked and everyone would be back from the parks in 15 minutes! I looked like something out of I love Lucy! READ THE WRAPPER!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter