Help!!

Bouncy

<font color=red>Bouncin' in from Scotland<br><font
I don't know how this happened but everything on my screen seems too large!!!Even when I post a reply it is bigger than everyone elses.The toolbar???at the top with back forward etc is also big how can I reduce the size of these??I have tried as much as I can but being new to PCs I don't know what else to do.I know it must be something simple and you're probably going to laugh at this thread but it is annoying me now!!!!

Nope, no laughing. I've seen other posts about very similar situations. I'm not sure that this will take care of everything you mentioned but try these things.

On the menu at the top click on View and then go down to Text Size. This should probably be set to Medium and if it isn't set it there. If it is on Medium, try a smaller size.

As to the toolbar, again go to View and then Toolbars and then Customize... At the bottom next to Icon Options, select Small Icons.

Let us know if this helps and if there are still problems.

Hey BobBrazeal thanks for replying!I done what you said but all I have is increase or decrease font,tries decrease there is nothing in there regarding the toolbars.I did see customise earlier ........somewhere!!!Thanks for your help,I'm going to bed now its 12.30 am here.I fight with it again in the morning.If you can think of anything else I'd be glad of the info!! good night,and thanks again:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter