• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help!!!!!

tracyjane

disney loving fanatic
hi all:wave2:
im going to disney for the new year, going by the shuttle, then driving down, im not getting on well with the partner, so does anybody know if i can do a name change in dlp hotel??:confused: :confused: i know it wont matter on the shuttle as they only require the drivers name and how many passengers are in the car!!!!!!!! so just wondering on the hotel??????????????????????????????... just my luck to happen at this time of year:confused3 :sad: :sad1: :sad: :sad1: :confused3

tracy

Sorry to here about your problem.

Why don't you contact travel agent or CRO at Disney explaining situation. I'm sure they would be sympathetic.

Regards
Reid :jester:

Hey tracyjane

sorry to hear about that mate - you know that I know it sucks!! I sent a fax to Disney (I'll look out the number) and asked them to change the name for me. I haven't heard back from them mind you! I'll chase them this morning and let you know - the girl I did speak to first time said there would be no charge.

If you need someone to share your DLP hotel with you......?!!!:earsboy:

I do hope it all works out for you - mine won't so fingers crossed for you!!

Nick

Hey tracyjane

Hope you are well and that things are coming along okay......just wanted to let you know I managed to change my booking okay with no extra cost. Here's hoping you won't have to!

Nick

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter