HERBIE CODES - Who wants one and who can gift one. PLZ Post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alyce you have been very busy...that is great.

Thank you so much, you are a super nice person :flower:

Would it be possible to put my two daughters on this list.
They are not part of the board and they have been so excited waiting for this movie, partly because they want to see the movie but more for the codes..now I have to tell them they will not get the stuff.

Could I please put them on here under my name? :confused3

Thank you alyce for telling me the link and i hope I can get the gift for Beast could you possibly put my name on the list ?

:wave: i would like a code plz plz put me on the list :earsboy:
if you can gift codes to me plz PM me :)

pokemon_master said:
I am using this forum for anyone outside the US and wants a herbie code for the suit, sofa and poster (I need one too, so I will be on the list as well! :earsboy: ). As far as I know, the codes are one use only. But I will need people to check this for me.

I would like one. Thanks.

Alyce,if you are here,please post those codes!!!please

I'd like one:) My parents aren't going to buy the movie, this I'm sure of. They didn't like the previews. Allthough if I do somehow miraculously get it I WILL either promptly take myself of the list or gift it to the next person:)

Ok, please add me and BurritoBaby to the list of DISers wishing for Herbie codes! Thanks everyone!

Two woots to Alyce for two codes...that makes four woots to you!

BurritoBaby send a woot too!

Me and my causin
my vmk name: mewmewpwr
Her Vmk name: CorinaA

I have just been Gifted by Alyce.

Thank you so much Alyce, you are very kind. :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter