• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Here now animal kingdom march 27th

marynpaul

Mouseketeer
Made the mistake after getting into park at 830 by going into avatar ride line I should have done everything else in the park first. The posted wait time was 210 minutes while everything else except navi river was under 30 minutes. The park is packed. Ugh

WAY before park opening! Like 90 minutes before. You can then do FoP and NR and then have the rest of the day to do everything else.
Yes, 90 minutes - but it’s not as bad as it sounds because the park has been opening about 30 minutes early ... so, if it’s supposed to open at 9 and you get to the tapstile at 7:30, you’ll probably be at the rope to Pandora by 8:30 and off FoP by 9.

Thank you. I was just mad at myself for doing the wrong thing. We had plans to make it there well before park opening. But had a huge backup on I4 that lasted over 1/2 hour.

Thank you. I was just mad at myself for doing the wrong thing. We had plans to make it there well before park opening. But had a huge backup on I4 that lasted over 1/2 hour.

This is why I avoid I-4 at all costs around Disney. Backroads are key

I can relate. The downside of all the Disney planning is the disappointment if a plan doesn't work in practice. We had a similar issue our last trip where we planned to be at MK for rope drop. There was some sort of delay with the resort buses and we wound up waiting 40 minutes, which completely blew my rope drop plan. It took me a while to get over being irritated and start enjoying the day. I hope that you wound up having a good day despite your plan not working out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter