Here now live trip reports nightly!

Merch question... If you find yourself in the "fancier" gift shop (the one on the right), will you take a quick look and see if they have the floral Tommy Bahama Mickey shirt in orange and green? I have the pink and blue ones but I've only seen the orange and green one time at Yacht Club and they seem to have disappeared since then.

for you I’ll do it!

for you I’ll do it!
sk1Xc2q.gif

Night four:

I woke up at 6 am to get a chair by the beach and I keep telling myself I’m in paradise I can’t believe a kid from the projects in disneys AULANI in Hawaii how great is that! Amazing views that have to be seen to be believe this is paradise…

luau is what we’re here to talk about today…we did the premium seats and let me tell you it’s incredible…you get local Hawaii dancing, story telling, the fire dancers it’s totally worth it please make sure it’s on your AULANI agenda you will not regret it!
You get UNLIMITED drinks and whatever you want to eat trust me you will leave stuffed! I cannot tell you guys what an amazing time we had an talking to other guests feeling the hawiann spirt it was awesome! I came in 2016 I will say the starlight Huai was better only because they had more Disney characters in it! 643858

Last edited:
Thank you for your TR. Do you mind me asking about masking requirements and those beach loungers?
They don’t require masking outdoors correct?
Did you notice if they’ve distanced the beach loungers more? So less loungers are available?
Thank you! And your little boy is so darn cute.

Thank you for your TR. Do you mind me asking about masking requirements and those beach loungers?
They don’t require masking outdoors correct?
Did you notice if they’ve distanced the beach loungers more? So less loungers are available?
Thank you! And your little boy is so darn cute.

No masking outdoors and beach chairs are right next to each other again. I’m sure there are loungers that are distant but I’d say most are together again. Never had trouble getting a a chair this week never.

Night four:

I woke up at 6 am to get a chair by the beach and I keep telling myself I’m in paradise I can’t believe a kid from the projects in disneys AULANI in Hawaii how great is that! Amazing views that have to be seen to be believe this is paradise…

luau is what we’re here to talk about today…we did the premium seats and let me tell you it’s incredible…you get local Hawaii dancing, story telling, the fire dancers it’s totally worth it please make sure it’s on your AULANI agenda you will not regret it!
You get UNLIMITED drinks and whatever you want to eat trust me you will leave stuffed! I cannot tell you guys what an amazing time we had an talking to other guests feeling the hawiann spirt it was awesome! I came in 2016 I will say the starlight Huai was better only because they had more Disney characters in it! View attachment 643858
View attachment 643859View attachment 643860View attachment 643861
Well you just justified the cost of your Photopass with that one shot….perfect.

No masking outdoors and beach chairs are right next to each other again. I’m sure there are loungers that are distant but I’d say most are together again. Never had trouble getting a a chair this week never.
Thank you so much.
A little worried for our trip in a couple months. We’re very careful people and I’m starting to get heart palpitations thinking about being unmasked 😂.

Thank you so much.
A little worried for our trip in a couple months. We’re very careful people and I’m starting to get heart palpitations thinking about being unmasked 😂.

free your face! I’m cautious too but your in the beautiful Hawaiian air and I’m sure vaccinated so enjoy!
You 643995

that darn captain America got me to buy this shirt from looking in that store!

free your face! I’m cautious too but your in the beautiful Hawaiian air and I’m sure vaccinated so enjoy!
You View attachment 643995

that darn captain America got me to buy this shirt from looking in that store!
Sweet!! That's the same shirt I bought. I will caution you though to take care laundering it. After we got back and I washed mine its a little too tight... Oh well, having a goal of wearing this shirt again can help me turn laps in the pool.

PS. Great trip report and I really love your positive attitude!

Sweet!! That's the same shirt I bought. I will caution you though to take care laundering it.
I have several silk Hawaiian shirts just for vacations and I found the trick is to find a dry cleaner that offers bulk rates. My cleaner charges the same price for 1 shirt as they do for 3 shirts, so when I clean 6 at a time, they only charge me for 2.

Hey everyone we went to Pearl Harbor today to pay our respects as we are members of service not military but police and I wanted to go and show my respect for the fallen officers. Truly heartbreaking.

will post more tomorrow went to monkey pod again I’m sorry but the live music and great food during happy hour make this my MUST DO my waitresss today was also five stars aweosme!

Hey everyone we went to Pearl Harbor today to pay our respects as we are members of service not military but police and I wanted to go and show my respect for the fallen officers. Truly heartbreaking.

will post more tomorrow went to monkey pod again I’m sorry but the live music and great food during happy hour make this my MUST DO my waitresss today was also five stars aweosme!

View attachment 644136View attachment 644137View attachment 644138View attachment 644139
Monkeypod really is Aulani's best restaurant in our opinion. Combined with happy hour dining which really is probably Ko Olina's most affordable dinner option. We always use the time change to our advantage anyway so it's a great time to eat!

PS. That "Hawaiian" pizza is my favorite!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter