Here now, staying RPR, any questions??

I am calling RPR tomorrow to ask what type of mattresses they have in their rooms. That was THE best sleep we have had in a LONG time!! We have been talking of purchasing a new one and would like to get whatever type they use. Anyone ever ask?

Just dismantled part of the sheets.

Made by Sealy Mattress Co, Orlando FL 32837
SF TIVOLI ELEGANCE LXP EPT WLP

On the other side it shows Manufactured by:
Sealy Mattress Company
850 Jetstream Dr
Orlando FL 32824

Date of manufacture 10/2015
Model: 513119
Prototype ID: 6539

Hope it's as comfy as you say; I am wiped out, but it's not even 8pm my time.

If anyone sees a tall redhead boy with a Seahawks colored arm cast between tomorrow and Saturday, that's us. :) If you're at the pool, the cast will be covered by a deep blue, huge, vacuum "sealed" waterproof cover. Still us.

Limited overnight dining menu:((View attachment 188206

In addition to that, I'm currently looking at a page that states

Overnight Dining
10pm - 6am

Starters
Dozen Buffalo Chicken Wings $14
Shrimp Cocktail $15
Mediterranean Appetizer Platter $10

Soups and Salads
Chicken Noodle Soup $8
Chopped Caesar Salad $13 add chicken $4 add shrimp $9
Seven Leaf Salad $10 add chicken $4 add shrimp $9

Sandwich
Angus Beef Burger $18
Turkey Club $15

Entree
Chicken Fingers $15
12" pizza $14
Spaghetti and Meatballs $21

There's also an all day dining menu from 11am to 6am that has a kid's menu (that would probably be very good if you were hungry but not THAT hungry), "healthy options", and a kid's dessert menu.

My phone died while I was taking pictures and my camera just doesn't do it justice. But there are many pages to the whole room service menu.

The issue with these books is that they aren't always complete or in order. Maddening. No page numbers, either.

Which is VERY likely part of the reason they tucked little cards into my keycard folder (I saw her do it or I would have never known they were there) telling us to:

Download the Loews Hotels mobile and table app and take advantage of special services like room service, bell service, and more.

It's very likely the whole menu is there.

Just dismantled part of the sheets.

Made by Sealy Mattress Co, Orlando FL 32837
SF TIVOLI ELEGANCE LXP EPT WLP

On the other side it shows Manufactured by:
Sealy Mattress Company
850 Jetstream Dr
Orlando FL 32824

Date of manufacture 10/2015
Model: 513119
Prototype ID: 6539

Hope it's as comfy as you say; I am wiped out, but it's not even 8pm my time.

If anyone sees a tall redhead boy with a Seahawks colored arm cast between tomorrow and Saturday, that's us. :) If you're at the pool, the cast will be covered by a deep blue, huge, vacuum "sealed" waterproof cover. Still us.
The SF stands for Stearns and Foster. Sealy owns them which both are owned by Tempurpedic. I'm working on finding out which bed it is. The commercial arm of Tempur-Sealy is different than the retail arm I deal with. Thanks for the info! I will report back when I find out the retail equivalent.

In addition to that, I'm currently looking at a page that states

Overnight Dining
10pm - 6am

Starters
Dozen Buffalo Chicken Wings $14
Shrimp Cocktail $15
Mediterranean Appetizer Platter $10

Soups and Salads
Chicken Noodle Soup $8
Chopped Caesar Salad $13 add chicken $4 add shrimp $9
Seven Leaf Salad $10 add chicken $4 add shrimp $9

Sandwich
Angus Beef Burger $18
Turkey Club $15

Entree
Chicken Fingers $15
12" pizza $14
Spaghetti and Meatballs $21

There's also an all day dining menu from 11am to 6am that has a kid's menu (that would probably be very good if you were hungry but not THAT hungry), "healthy options", and a kid's dessert menu.

My phone died while I was taking pictures and my camera just doesn't do it justice. But there are many pages to the whole room service menu.

The issue with these books is that they aren't always complete or in order. Maddening. No page numbers, either.

Which is VERY likely part of the reason they tucked little cards into my keycard folder (I saw her do it or I would have never known they were there) telling us to:

Download the Loews Hotels mobile and table app and take advantage of special services like room service, bell service, and more.

It's very likely the whole menu is there.

I'm glad you posted that as I was sure there was a larger night time menu. I just couldn't find my picture of it........

They also do a cool specially themed late menu over HHN too, I think till around 4am........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter