Here now, staying RPR, any questions??

Thanks so much for posting the pool activity & movie info. We will be arriving next Wednesday and plan on spending that day poolside!

Thanks so much for posting the pool activity & movie info. We will be arriving next Wednesday and plan on spending that day poolside!
You are very welcome:)) I kept forgetting to snap a pic each time we went to the pool bc our pool time kept getting interrupted by thunderstorms that closed the pool and bar down:(

Is this menu kept in the room because I did not see this in my room?? I will make note to myself to look for this next year thank you for your reply
There was a small binder on the desk and it had a ton of information about the hotel in it.

Thank you for posting your pics....something to look forward to. We had the nachos at Margaritaville in Grand Turk this past January and were looking forward to having them again when we go to Uni, but those at the pool look awesome so we might be having those instead!
They were soooo good!!! You can choose from chicken or beef. It was funny to watch people's faces as they were walking by as we were eating them. Instantly they would point out the nachos to their family members as they passed us and sure enough they were placing an order for nachos!! It spread like wildfire around the pool area:)

Have you stayed in any of the other Universal Hotels? Just wonder how they compare. Thanks!

We stayed at Hard Rock Hotel back in 2011 with our kids for two nights. Didn't get to use the pool that much bc we tried to do the whole park thing with the kids since it was our first time. But the workers at RPR were extremely friendly and out going. Pool was so nice and relaxing. Rooms were beautiful, beds and pillows were heavenly!!!! Definitely will only stay there again!!

Did the change the room service all day dining times? It was 11am-6am and there was no separate Overnight options.

I know there were a few different menus for room service but I only took a pic of the overnight one bc OP asked me to

I have stayed at HRH 2003, RPR 2010, Portofino 2012, and back to RPR 2016. My favorite is Portofino but $$$. They bumped us up to Bay view with balcony over looking below and being able to see the fireworks n the rides and everything else was beautiful.

Thanks so much for your quick response! I was getting conflicting information from the reservations desk that king rooms that were not club level did not have a sleeper sofa.

Hope you have a wonderful trip!

Not all the king rooms will have a pullout. It is the same at Portofino. Make sure you request one if you need one.

Not all the king rooms will have a pullout. It is the same at Portofino. Make sure you request one if you need one.

Thanks damo I will do that!
What I was getting from reservations was that all king club level had the pullouts, and none of the king standards had them. This was after checking with a supervisor. (Mom3girls was nice to let me know she had a pullout in her standard room )

I am calling RPR tomorrow to ask what type of mattresses they have in their rooms. That was THE best sleep we have had in a LONG time!! We have been talking of purchasing a new one and would like to get whatever type they use. Anyone ever ask?

What was the Pool Pampering schedule at the bottom right corner of the Activities schedule? There was chilled towels, snack attack, and sweet treat listed. Are those for an additional fee spa service type thing? This will be our first trip to Universal or the resorts so sorry if my questions seems odd!

I don't believe so. I know on our last day while I was out shopping and my husband was at the pool he said they came around handing out snacks.

What was the Pool Pampering schedule at the bottom right corner of the Activities schedule? There was chilled towels, snack attack, and sweet treat listed. Are those for an additional fee spa service type thing? This will be our first trip to Universal or the resorts so sorry if my questions seems odd!

Complimentary.

They come round at times with icee slush type drinks in small containers and fruit flavoured iced water, that type of thing.

Also come round to check if you need sunscreen and hand that out if you require some. You can also get ice cold towels.

I am so excited for our trip!!
Did you kids do any of the activities or crafts? My son is 15 and besides Ping Pong probably wont be interested in anything but my daughter is only 9 and loves crafts and activities. Is the setup similar to Disney's? We are usually in the park and have only been around the pool a few times there and never during crafts-just pool games....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter