Here's a kid with some issues

I agree - I'm speechless. 7 years old??????????

absolutely horrible...was he raised by wolves or something??????
They say they are going to hold the parents responsible. I fear for that child's future...lord knows what's next.

How adorable, a mini-psycho!!! I bet Jeffery Dahmer bashed a few lizards as a 7yr old!!! I bet there's a few who dont believe this child deserves a swift kick in the tail because that would be child abuse, and just not right.

there have been many studies done with children that are cruel or kill animals at a young age...we usually read about them in the news when they reach adulthood and mourn their victims:sad1:

I can't help but wonder if todays violent video games have anything to do with this kids actions.

I'm thinking the child is severely neglected and/or abused at home. Animal cruelty is how a lot of abused children relieve their own frustration at their helpless situations. I would take a serious look at the custodians of this child & see what kind of physical damage I could inflict on them.

How many of you when your children were that age didn't know where they were 99% of the time? The fact the child was out alone after zoo hours & obviously for a long time, tells me he has very neglectful custodians.

I don't see a problem with this at all. I do not understand why anyone has a problem with this. :confused3

Just klidding...jeesh.

How adorable, a mini-psycho!!! I bet Jeffery Dahmer bashed a few lizards as a 7yr old!!! I bet there's a few who dont believe this child deserves a swift kick in the tail because that would be child abuse, and just not right.

Well, we don't want to hurt his self esteem any do we?

Oh well. Keep him in Australia. Maybe we should recruit him to be a Congressional Page!

I think we need to blame society as a whole. The society and parents should be held liable. I know I would never do such a thing, and I would tell those parents to keep their child away from all the other kids because I believe that I would handle the situation the best.

i'm just pointing out i'm probably the only one qualified to make the right choices..... you people are simpletons. except for Steve. I"m sorry if I'm on a higher intellectual plane.

i'm just pointing out i'm probably the only one qualified to make the right choices..... you people are simpletons. except for Steve. I"m sorry if I'm on a higher intellectual plane.

In the words of Judge Judy: "You're an idiot!!" (j/k Pete - but it was the perfect place to use this line!)

In the words of Judge Judy: "You're an idiot!!" (j/k Pete - but it was the perfect place to use this line!)

obviously you people are quick to judge this kid anyway. It could be some sort of revenge killing for all we know..... Why not take the time to garner the facts before condemning this boy.

obviously you people are quick to judge this kid anyway. It could be some sort of revenge killing for all we know..... Why not take the time to garner the facts before condemning this boy.

You're kidding right? Revenge killing.:headache:

What he did was disguisting. Maybe they should feed him and his parents to the gator. They all obviously have serious issues. :mad:

I'm thinking the child is severely neglected and/or abused at home. Animal cruelty is how a lot of abused children relieve their own frustration at their helpless situations. I would take a serious look at the custodians of this child & see what kind of physical damage I could inflict on them.

How many of you when your children were that age didn't know where they were 99% of the time? The fact the child was out alone after zoo hours & obviously for a long time, tells me he has very neglectful custodians.

That was what stumped me, why was he wandering around the zoo alone.

Aquaintances of ours have a Burmese and have been known to feed it bunnies, chickens, and other small animals, I wonder if this kid has a pet at home that is fed smaller animals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter