• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hey BobBrazeal!

CALIFLADY

<font color=purple>The Tag Fairy is jealous of you
I've seen many of your posts during my lurking on these boards over the years. I used to go by the name of Nicelady, but that was two email accounts ago, and I couldn't remember my password, so I had to start over as CALIFLADY. Anyhow, I see you've moved to Florida. Good for you!

I'm gonna be in the world January 18-25. Was wondering if you'd be in the area during that week (or in Toronto working...). Let me know and maybe we ban catch a meal together. I'd love to meet another DIS'er on my solo trip next month.

I'm not Bob, but I remember you! Didn't you spell your name in all lower case? nicelady? You used to post on the old board the one named Adults and Seniors?

I'm glad you decided to join us again. This board is quiet but I think it is slowly growing. Welcome back.

Katholyn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter