Hey DVC Members....

secox28

Mouseketeer
I need help figuring out how many points... :teacher:

I am a renter, and the DVC calculator will not work for 2006 yet. I am trying to figure out how many points I need for my trip in January.

I am trying to stay at WDW in a studio at BWV from Jan 15 - Jan 21st. (6 nights) I want to stay Sunday night thru Friday Night, and leave Saturday morning.

When I use the 2005 DVC calculator for the same days (Sun thru Friday) I calculated 65 points. Everyone says it will be 82 points. That seems like a huge increase. :confused3 Can anyone please confirm this number for me? Would the increase be that high from 2005?

Thank you for your help.

65 pts for a standard view
82 pts for a preferred view (garden, pool or boardwalk view)

From what I understand standard view rooms sell out quickly so you may have to go with the preferred.

The person you rent from will have to check for you on availability.

secox28 said:
I need help figuring out how many points... :teacher:

I am a renter, and the DVC calculator will not work for 2006 yet. I am trying to figure out how many points I need for my trip in January.

I am trying to stay at WDW in a studio at BWV from Jan 15 - Jan 21st. (6 nights) I want to stay Sunday night thru Friday Night, and leave Saturday morning.

When I use the 2005 DVC calculator for the same days (Sun thru Friday) I calculated 65 points. Everyone says it will be 82 points. That seems like a huge increase. :confused3 Can anyone please confirm this number for me? Would the increase be that high from 2005?

Thank you for your help.

Standard view would be 65 points and Preferred view would be 82 points

If you switch to OKW, it will be 60 points for that time. BWV has both standard and preferred views, and standard views are usually taken up early by members because of the lower points. Late reservations in standard view are difficult to get, since most owners reserve those 11 months out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter