• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

hey! im a weeee excited!!!:)

tracyjane

disney loving fanatic
hey all
as you can see ive only got 10 days to go :cheer2: :D

i feel soooooo lucky to be staying in the dlp hotel, is there any need to urgently book your breakfast in this hotel? or are there plenty of places, ive stated at a few hotels here, but we always sort breakfast out first, as we like to book in early so we get to the parks a.s.a.p. well i feel like magic :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: . if im not on anymore this year i will give you all a write up when i get home..... :cheer2: puckerup:

:wave: tracy :wave:

Have a wonderful trip! My mom and I will be heading to the parks in just over three weeks, and reading other people's reports gets me even more excited :)

Have a wonderful time, we have only got a few days to go too! We haven't told our kids we're going and it's absolutely killing me not to tell them. It will be worth it to see their faces xmas eve morning though. :jumping4:

Hey tracyjane

Glad you are looking forward to it - I'll be in Paris in just over a week - starting to panic that 2 and a half days at DLRP won't be enough and also want a visit to Val D'Europe! I hope the parks won't be unbearably busy!

Did you manage to get things sorted out at home? I hope so. I might bump into you there - you'll see me running around like a maniac (I don't think my Mum knows how much walking she is going to have to do!!)

Have a great time there!

Nick

hi nick
ive sorta sorted things out, well for xmas anyway, what dates were you going again???? ive got a brain like a sieve lol :rolleyes:

and where was you staying???

how old is your mum cause its hard work round the parks poor woman..

poor woman nothing! I have done her a detailed itinerary! UP at 06:30 on 31 December to get the train from Paris - check into hotel and at park for opening - in all day (might pop between parks and back to get into room) but there until we get kicked out at 01:30ish - walk through Disney Village and back to hotel - up at 07:00 on 1 Jan so we can get to the park to have our Fantasyland breakfast! She is 54 but she'll be able to keep up (can't wait to see her reaction to rock n roller!)

We are staying at the Cheyenne - looking forward to it - couple of days in Paris first - in fact, I'll be there this time next week!!

Have a great time - I hope a sprinkling of pixie dust can sort out your situation for you!

Nick

I'm off to DLP Xmas Eve for 4 days. Staying at DL Hotel. :)

Not looking forward to setting off at 4am , but very keen to be in the magic ASAP. I just hope the crowds aren't too bad.

Hope you all have fantastic trips!!! :Pinkbounc Not long now DisCharmed!!!

And welcome to the DIS AGlossop :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter