hey im new CHECK THIS OUT!

bsktbllmagi33

Earning My Ears
hey guys, i am new to sign up here, going on a cruise in a couple weeks. doing the land and sea combo and i am extreemly excited. i dont think ive ever researched something like this this much before. anyways, will any teens(i am 16) be going on the wonder on the 17th of august?
if so what activities will you be doing, as i am doing the wild side(i think?) and what are your past experiences from common grounds? Fun?

also, expenses, are the alot of teen "things"/NOVELTIES, things that interest this age group for sale? and on a picture, i saw of the silent auction, i saw a captains hat for sale, how much does it usually cost, looks cool. lol. anyways one more queston, is all food free? room service? i heard only meals r free not snacks? can u always go somewhere to get things to eat? free? looking forward to your posts thanks to all who have helped me in my mission(lol) to explore disney so indepth,THEIR insides hurt. peace out!
Robert

PS. i am a magician, i do it as part time as a job, will their be any others traveling(any age) and are there any on the ship, as of shows or crew? thanks again!

Hi! I just joined here today also....but I can't figure out how to post a thread. I've tried twice but don't see it anywhere on the forum screen. How did you get yours to appear? Thanks! And happy cruising! :)

Welcome to the boards!:)

A couple of years ago when we took our first Disney cruise, my son (then 15) found a teen board on DIS. You may have some luck finding crusing companions there.

Enjoy your cruise. :sunny:

yeah, i posted there, just wanted to get the fastest reply, oh and to the person asking how to post, you have to be a member, so when it asks you to sign in, just sign up, register, boom, your there and you can post your heart out! happy posting! th post button is at the top next to reply

Hello! I'm not going on your cruise but I have been on two previous cruises. On the first cruise I was only 13 and CG wasn't that great...last Halloween when I was 14 I met someone on the DIS and we had a killer time! Hey! I even went into Common Grounds more then I had the first!

Common Grounds is a great place and you'll have fun because your more of an older teen. They seem to have the most fun!

If you want to meet someone to chill with check out the search (if it's working :mad: ) and see if anyone there is a teen or if there's someone who has a teen. If the search isn't working then post a thread saying 'ANY TEENS AUG 17 WONDER?' you may get some hits there. If not then go to the 411 meeting, meet people and have a great time!!!

anyways one more queston, is all food free? room service? i heard only meals r free not snacks?

Yes, snacks are free as long as they don't come in some sort of package...then they cost $$$. And soda cost extra if it is not served at a sit down (non buffet) meal.

can u always go somewhere to get things to eat? free?

Most definetly, but for some reason if you cannot you can always order something from Room Service (Free, but you have to give a dollar tip.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter