Hey Pete, Great Blog

bcvdreamer

DIS Veteran
I enjoyed your first blog post.

I'm a blogger too - for the company I work for, and I also write another blog for one of our clients as a ghost writer, so I always like to check out other blogs.

Good luck with the hotel stay, you and Walter deserve to be treated like kings with what you've been through the last few days.

I have a question...Are you going to allow comments on the blog?...just curious, that's all.

Lisa

I wonder if he'd welcome comments, or should we just keep our comments to the message boards?

Nope, need a password...never mind.

I am so gonna love this! Love good blogs! I do want to be able to comment though---- please Pete.

I cant wait for the 470 review!

W00t! My first ever reading of an actual blog!

Good Luck at the Contemptuous Resort!

Well at least I get something out of working 3rd shift :woohoo: I can keep up with the blog LOL! So Pete may- just may have a small change of heart regarding the Contempo :rotfl: Oh and I cant wait to hear how Chef Mickey's goes- oh eating healthy and all those food choices--- best of luck with that Pete :rotfl2:

I want to be able to comment on the blog!!!

I wonder if he'd welcome comments, or should we just keep our comments to the message boards?

Nope, need a password...never mind.

will a password really keep us from making comments? 7am for chef mickey is just slightly too early, then needed 8:05 so that they can see the hoard and thrall line up for that unsightly picture they take before you have had coffee. And I think the first parade with noise makers it at 8:15a

Oh well, breakfast with mickey was so much better when they used to have it in the roof restaurant.

will a password really keep us from making comments? 7am for chef mickey is just slightly too early, then needed 8:05 so that they can see the hoard and thrall line up for that unsightly picture they take before you have had coffee. And I think the first parade with noise makers it at 8:15a

Oh well, breakfast with mickey was so much better when they used to have it in the roof restaurant.

I tried to comment and you have to have a log in :( still beggin Pete for it!

Good read Pete! But, I think you should take Bob's suggestion from the podcast and have the gang drop you off at MCO to take ME to the hotels on your reviews! :rotfl:

I'm trying to convince our in-laws they do not want to use ME. DW and I keep telling them it's a horrible idea, just get a car or limo service.

But, we'll have a few hours of alone time before they show up!

It's 5:40 AM and I am up and ready for &%$#% breakfast.

NOISEMAKERS??????

This could get ugly.

Did I tell you it's 5:40 AM

NOISEMAKERS??????

This could get ugly.

Oh Dear :scared1:

If it makes you feel better it is a very respectable 10.40 am here;)

:cool2: Have fun at Chef Mickey's! I might make my dh some breakfast in a few minutes.

Menu for dh: 2 eggs to order (most likely fried)
Biscuits--hot from the oven

Pete-- the blog is great. We hope that Walt recovers quickly.

NOISEMAKERS??????

This could get ugly.

OMG, you really are doing a breakfast review today! I was kidding on the other thread.

We appreciate your dedication to your job, Kevin! Have fun swinging those napkins around. Say hi to Mickey for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter