hey podcast team- do you read the blog comments?

miss missy

Is this the Dis Board Desperate Housewives?!
BLOG I MEANT BLOG comments!! :lmao: not bold, see what happens when you post at 5am!!! :headache:

Just curious if you all read the comments we leave.

And are my fellow podcasters reading them?

We are remodeling a bathroom and apparently the "tile guy" likes to get an early start.

Our hot water tank decided it had had enough the other day and we were in Home Depot at 7:10am.

No one believes this.....but it's true.:lmao:

"Tile Guy"...enjoy it. I'm in the middle of tiling our bathroom and the pressure is on for me to have it finished by this weekend. b/w:surfweb: and our puppy walking through the construction scene, it's making things very difficult!! I just tell myself to breath and think about our 7 month out Disney trip;)

We are remodeling a bathroom and apparently the "tile guy" likes to get an early start.

Our hot water tank decided it had had enough the other day and we were in Home Depot at 7:10am.

I believe it. Most tile guys like to get an early start. ;)

"Tile Guy"...enjoy it. I'm in the middle of tiling our bathroom and the pressure is on for me to have it finished by this weekend. b/w:surfweb: and our puppy walking through the construction scene, it's making things very difficult!! I just tell myself to breath and think about our 7 month out Disney trip;)

My idea of "do it yourself" was actually picking out the tile.

As we speak, the "tile guy" is working in our bathroom.

Figaro (the Cat.....he insists on a capital C) is MESMERIZED!

The dog went across the street to my folks.

I think you meant the comments on the blog?

I'm pretty sure I've seen where the blogger has come back and replied to comments a few times and I also think I've heard comments on the podcast.

I know they wouldn't just blog and leave us hanging!

I think the OP meant does the team read the BLOG responses.

And Kevin & John--I am right there with ya--we are in the middle of remodeling 3 bathrooms at once! (Fortunately, we have a 4th that doesn't need any work, but that just means all 5 of us are using one tiny bathroom for a while....). So I am basically in porcelain hell this week. :scared:

Regina didn't have access to your water tank did she?

Did you get one of those new "tankless/instantaneous" or just a traditional one? We're getting ready to replace our water heater and are thinking about it.

We went with a traditional tank.

The plumber suggested that we would lose a great deal of water pressure if we went "tankless".

He explained that the water had to move slower through the sytem in order to heat.

It might be a line....but he seemed honest in his opinion.

The plumber suggested that we would lose a great deal of water pressure if we went "tankless".

He explained that the water had to move slower through the sytem in order to heat.

I had to get a new hot water heater last year and I suggested a tankless heater but my plumber was having no part of it. Guess plumbers just dislike them.

Thanks to whoever deciphered this post to mean BLOG replies because it was driving me crazy. :rotfl: For the life of me, I couldn't figure out what the BOLD replies were. :confused3

Thats interesting.. I'll have to let DH know because we were thinking of going tankless..

My idea of "do it yourself" was actually picking out the tile.

As we speak, the "tile guy" is working in our bathroom.

Figaro (the Cat.....he insists on a capital C) is MESMERIZED!

The dog went across the street to my folks.

My DH's idea of do it yourself is me saying "DH this needs to be done." And he says, "Do it yourself."

So bold + blog = water heaters.

This thread makes perfect sense. :upsidedow

To answer the OP, yes I read the replies to my blogs. I get notified when they come in and they always surprise me as I never expect much of a response.

I'm still getting used to it and don't know how much replying to the replies I'm supposed to do. I need a book on "Blog Etiquette" to figure this all out. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter