• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HH Restaurants

Hettie

DIS Veteran
Our upcoming trip is turning into a tour of DVC properties...4 nights at VWL, 2 nights VB, and I just made a discount cash res for one night in a 1BR at HH as our stopover on the drive home!!! Figure it will be a good opportunity to see if we would want to spend a week there in the future. I have a studio waitlisted, but the rate for the 1 BR is good, so I may just cancel the waitlist and enjoy the jacuzzi.

So, where would you eat if you had just one dinner and one breakfast? Walking distance would be good since we're there such a brief time, but a short drive would be fine too. Neither myself or DH have been to Hilton Head before. We like all kinds of good food, seafood, ethnic restaurants, we are very adventurous eaters.

Can't wait!!! TIA!

There are couple of good restaurants right over the foot bridge but the best kept secret on the Island is a short drive to the Skull Creek Boat House off Gumtree rd. well worth the drive, fabulous food and sunset.

Our upcoming trip is turning into a tour of DVC properties...4 nights at VWL, 2 nights VB, and I just made a discount cash res for one night in a 1BR at HH as our stopover on the drive home!!! Figure it will be a good opportunity to see if we would want to spend a week there in the future. I have a studio waitlisted, but the rate for the 1 BR is good, so I may just cancel the waitlist and enjoy the jacuzzi.

So, where would you eat if you had just one dinner and one breakfast? Walking distance would be good since we're there such a brief time, but a short drive would be fine too. Neither myself or DH have been to Hilton Head before. We like all kinds of good food, seafood, ethnic restaurants, we are very adventurous eaters.

Can't wait!!! TIA!

One breakfast? Definitely Sunrise Cafe at Palmetto Bay Marina....for locals and visitors...they serve breakfast and lunch all day..great service and consistently yummy food! You should be able to check menu online.....she crab soup there is yummy!!! I agree with Skull Creek-very extensive menu. Another new favorite of ours is Wise Guys......we live in SC and have a condo in HHI. Enjoy!!:). PS-don't eat at any of the restaurants at Shelter Cove Marina near the Disney Resort, or you will be disappointed.

Only one breakfast and one dinner? Boy, that's tough! But I love the Black Marlin for dinner (same owners as Skull Creek Boathouse). Close by I love British Open Pub, especially the grilled shrimp salad. Favorite breakfast was Stack's pancakes, but last trip we had a very annoying server, way over the top, too much for me. When we go to HHI, I always say "So many great resturaunts-so little time."

LowCountry Backyard has great food also. couple miles from the resort. We have gone there 2 years in a row now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter