HH - Sept. 2 - Looking for someone to play golf with

WolfpackFan

Retired and loving every minute of it!!
I know this is a little early, but I thought I'd go ahead and post it so that I can occasionally bump it up. We're (DW and myself) are going to be down at HH the week of Sept. 2nd and I'd love to connect up with someone to play a round of golf with. I've never played down at HH, but do plan on taking my clubs this trip and am thinking I'd like to play a round over at Palmetto Dunes. I am a bogie+ golfer (usual scores 93-98 with an occasional 100+ round). If you are going to be down at HH that week and would be interested in getting together to play a round, please let me know. I know I can just call the clubhouse and they might match me up, but I think it would be a whole lot more fun to play with someone who I might have something in common with.

I know this is a little early, but I thought I'd go ahead and post it so that I can occasionally bump it up. We're (DW and myself) are going to be down at HH the week of Sept. 2nd and I'd love to connect up with someone to play a round of golf with. I've never played down at HH, but do plan on taking my clubs this trip and am thinking I'd like to play a round over at Palmetto Dunes. I am a bogie+ golfer (usual scores 93-98 with an occasional 100+ round). If you are going to be down at HH that week and would be interested in getting together to play a round, please let me know. I know I can just call the clubhouse and they might match me up, but I think it would be a whole lot more fun to play with someone who I might have something in common with.
Aww, gee! Too bad we won't be down that week. DH loves to golf at HHI. One of his favorite courses is over at Palmetto Dunes-the Robert Trent Jones course.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter