hhi for christmas?

missycj96

DIS Veteran
Hi - so i am thinking (maybe dreaming?) of a HHI trip for christmas next year. Looking for some input - does anyone have an activity sheet for this week? Also, how is availability at 7 months for the week in between christmas and new years? Thoughts and experiences? Thanks and happy holidays to all!

I dream of it every year, so I'll be anxious to hear the answer. Actually, we go for Thanksgiving and the resort is already decorated for Christmas. My real dream is to stay there from Thanksgiving through Christmas. But with our points-dream on!

We just got back from there, we were there Dec 21-28. I am sorry I don't have an activity sheet BUT call them directly and ask them to email to you. Front desk is 843-341-4100. Weather was nice if below 50 pool is closed but hot tub always open. We rented bikes from a private company and they were waiting for us when we arrived and they pick up after we left. Santa visited and I highly recommend going to get a family photo as low and behold Christmas morning a framed picture of only two of our three boys that participated was at our door step along with a HHI personalized ornament. Lovely surprise. It is not our home resort and we booked a two bedroom very easily but can not remember when. Only a few months ago. A one bedroom is only $125.00 cash per night so that maybe an option to look at. They go early though as we wanted one of those. A lot of stores and restaurants are closed but still ample to choose from but we cooked in room very easily. FULL Christmas dinner. Staff there are the BEST we feel, they really pay attention to the children and they have a lot of fun. There was plenty of out door movies, an astronomy night, nature walks,camp fires, Pickeney Island Tour, bird watching, kids activities. Make sure to sign up though early as some tours are limited (the free ones!)We tried for one but it was full but luckily they offered it again while we were still there. It was a 2.5 hour trip we went to a park and then Honey Horn plantation on the island. It is a great experience even if you only do it once.

We just got back from there, we were there Dec 21-28. I am sorry I don't have an activity sheet BUT call them directly and ask them to email to you. Front desk is 843-341-4100. Weather was nice if below 50 pool is closed but hot tub always open. We rented bikes from a private company and they were waiting for us when we arrived and they pick up after we left. Santa visited and I highly recommend going to get a family photo as low and behold Christmas morning a framed picture of only two of our three boys that participated was at our door step along with a HHI personalized ornament. Lovely surprise. It is not our home resort and we booked a two bedroom very easily but can not remember when. Only a few months ago. A one bedroom is only $125.00 cash per night so that maybe an option to look at. They go early though as we wanted one of those. A lot of stores and restaurants are closed but still ample to choose from but we cooked in room very easily. FULL Christmas dinner. Staff there are the BEST we feel, they really pay attention to the children and they have a lot of fun. There was plenty of out door movies, an astronomy night, nature walks,camp fires, Pickeney Island Tour, bird watching, kids activities. Make sure to sign up though early as some tours are limited (the free ones!)We tried for one but it was full but luckily they offered it again while we were still there. It was a 2.5 hour trip we went to a park and then Honey Horn plantation on the island. It is a great experience even if you only do it once.

You make me REALLY wish we were there now that I've read this! Just curious, were you in a 1 BR? If so, which one? Be aware that if you sign up for an activity, and you're the only one who signs up or shows up, they'll run that activity anyway. I've gotten a personalized 3 hour Island tour, my own Pinckney Island tour, and a one-on-one birding tour around the resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter