HHN cancelled dates??

megbri

Earning My Ears
I saw posts saying they may be cancelling some of the HHN dates. We're planning to go on Oct. 13th (going to ticketmaster outlet tonight for the tickets), and the HHN official site still lists all of the dates. Has anybody heard anymore?? What if I buy tickets tonight and then find out it's cancelled?:confused:

No thats absolutily a false rumor. Horror Nights will go on as planned for all 19 nights, exspecialy on a peak night like Saturday Oct. 13.

The only thing you will have to worry about horror nights, is where will the next scary monster attack you from?

You just made a worried girl VERY happy! hehe I understand with everything going on, and agree with everyone about this being very minor compared to what other people are going through... I was just really hoping the rumors were false because we would like to go have our fun AND support US at the same time. I've only been to universal once :eek: and that was last year for HHN. We only got to ride 2 rides (MIB and Twister) and go in two of the haunted houses, so I'm anxious to go back and see more of the park. I'm going with 5 other people, and only three of us have ever been.

Also, with the park hours cutbacks, will this affect HHN also? I *think* it was originally set to be open from 7pm-2am (not positive)... will it be closing earlier even during this time?

Hey lady I told you not to worry about anything but which monster will attack you first on Horror Nights. Everything is the same including hours and the days of the event. So do me a favor and take a chill pill. The only other thisng to worry about is the crowds. Since its a Saturday night the place will be packed. Get there early if you want to do everything. Do soundstage 22 first, followed by Nazermans, then hit the earthquake back lot area to take out the final two mazes. It sound easy they way I say it, but it will probaly take 3 and one half hours to do this. Remember Sound Stage 22 always has the biggest lines in the park, that is why its very important that you do these two houses first.

HHN is pretty cool,

But there is no need to go to the "Bill & Ted" Show, it has been unfunny for years...:(

It needs a good writer...

oh well.

Have Fun.:p

The Bill and Ted show has been the best show in all of Orlando for years. And its always funny every year. And that writer you are talking about who wrote that show is my good friend James-Michael Roddy. Roddy started his carrer at Universal as an Original Ghostbuster. He rewrote the script to the Ghostbusters show a year after it openned. He has since then wrote almost every show script for every attraction at Universal. And he is the writter and Director of the last 3 Bill and Ted Shows, plus he came up with the Jack and Eddie horror night story lines.

[post edited due to board guideline violations]

JacksBack!!......Moron...pathetic weakling...Idiot??? I'm sure you can convey your passion for Universal without the name calling. Banishing people from the boards? Not very nice at all. Those were personal attacks...and I didnt see anyone attack YOU! Pringle is entitled to their opinion...just as we all are. If you dont have anything nice to say........take your marbles and play somewhere else.

I will ask everyone to follow board guidelines and be civil. Those who continue to be uncivil will be unwelcome to post on these boards. I have edited the inflammatory comments and will continue to do so if any should appear in the future.

Thank you.

Sorry Barry, but somebody who condems the Bill and Ted Show, is like some one who says some thing aginst the Bible to a long time Horror Night Fan like myself. The Bill and Ted show is timeless and one 30 min Bill and Ted Show is 10 times better then a whole Season of Saturday Night Live.

Originally posted by JacksBack!!
He has since then wrote almost every show script for every attraction at Universal
[post edited due to board guideline violations]

Every almost every script for every attraction?

are you sure about this?

Hey Jacksback, maybe you could get your friend to re-write the Posidions Fury and make it good this time :confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter