HHN........look !

You beat me by 5 mins Mac :rotfl2:

Jim from over at CSW just called me about the site!

i saw it went up earlier this afternoon.
i have been checking on it since mid May for the site going official.

the EP price has not been released yet.

Usually, the AP discounted hhn tickets go on sale about 2 weeks after tickets are first released.

I'm hoping for some better prices on those AP rated ones....!!

and all nights are the same price this year.......except the ep cost.
they are the same as last years...i think...i just glanced at the cost of them before i posted the thread.

the EP price has not been released yet.

Usually, the AP discounted hhn tickets go on sale about 2 weeks after tickets are first released.

I'm hoping for some better prices on those AP rated ones....!!

:thumbsup2

YAY!!!!!!!! Now I am excited!:woohoo:

So, if I already have AP's, all I need to buy is stay and scream and EP right? And I can wait for the AP discount to come out? Does the AP discount apply to EP as well?

express passes are never discounted.

rats.........

the ap rates for tickets usually come out a couple of weeks after the first sales of hhn begin.

just keep checking the ap website or check here.

i'll post, or someone will post, the costs when they come up.

Notice how it says "Halloween night not included this year (under the Frequent Fear listing)! They had better change their mind like they did last year, as we plan on staying for the 31st this year!

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:.Now there gonna tease us for the next couple of months for what the theme is gonna be!!

I'm so excited! My kids(14 and 13) and I loved watching the website updates last year. On top of that they know they are going this year so they will be even more anxious to watch. :yay:

open up drawer 08 on the site.
take a stroll down last year's memory lane.

hopefully, they will have the same set up as last year where we can work and follow up with the clues..

Yipee skipee! Thanks so much for posting this. I just put it over on Examiner 'cause my readers over there are desperate. I posted about Saw back in March, and that article has been in the top 10 in the sitewide Travel section for the past three weeks! They're gonna go crazy with joy now that USF will be tantilizing us with the website.

Notice how it says "Halloween night not included this year (under the Frequent Fear listing)! They had better change their mind like they did last year, as we plan on staying for the 31st this year!

remember last year mike when universal changed the dates during the season for the FFP?

i had already bought a ticket for the 3rd friday night of hhn back in the summer.

about 5 days before that friday event, it was changed to a non peak night rate.
guest services did a refund to me as i had paid for the peak night.
i had the FFP so i was already covered for that night.

let's hope that halloween night gets put back on the FFP list!!

dance_bananas.gif
dance_bananas.gif

dance_bananas.gif
dance_bananas.gif

I'm jealous of your tag...I LOVE the pumpkin!

October is indeed the best time of year (not just because of HHN but because it's my birth month too...that's probably why I'm such a Halloween kind of gal ;)).

Less than four months to go till HHN! Woo hoo!

I love the Behind the Screams archive. Though, the video for 2007 wouldn't play for me and the drawer for '96 wouldn't let me close the the clickies. Oh well. I'm so excited!!!!

Thanks for the update! I looked out there this morning and saw last year's website. Now lets hope they have the Unmasking the Horror tour this year!

They must still be working on links. I see that Stay and Scream tickets are $29.99 Sunday - Thursday, $49.99 Friday and $59.99 Saturday. But when I click on the buy ticket link, I get an error message.

Me Too!! We are going the 29th, 30th, & 31st this year! Are the crowds going to be insane on Halloween weekend?

I'm on my mobile so cant view the website, can anyone tell me if it has the dates on there? If so, is there any dates for late September?

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter