HHN security

BMyers

Earning My Ears
Just a note on the security for HHN. We went Sunday, October 21. Longish line for getting into the park due to increased security, but everyone was friendly, happy and pretty patient--despite standing in a heavy drizzle.

I had been a little concerned about security for HHN, because I know that "kids will be kids" at things like this----I've been to events similar where some kids brought those "snappers" papers and other irritating pranks.

EVERYONE was wanded and every fanny back and bag was checked.....even my 12 year old. And they did look in every zippered compartment, too. No one minded, no one complained.

Once through security, a chainsaw maniac jumped right on us, getting us into a good scare-humor right off!

Kudos to the friendly, efficient staff handling the gate!

The security checkpoint at the front gate was full of cops and security. I don't think you could get anything past them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter