HHN ticket purchasing

DocBosch

<font color=blue>Hasta La By Bye, Doc<br><font col
Every year I go to HHN (this will be my forth of fifth time going) there always seems to be some confusion on my part when it comes to purchasing tickets.

I'm looking for the best deal, but also for a way to go about it without it getting sold out.

What we've done before is buy the USF day admission tickets, and then buy the HHN tickets inside (Stay And Scream) for considerably less then if just bought at the door. But one time when we did this, we got to the park at around 12 noon (I know, bad form) and HHN was sold out (we eneded up going to Animal Kingdom, for some reason).

I still think the Stay And Scream approch is the best, price wise (if it's still done), but I don't want to risk it ggting sold out. Are there anyother offers that can make it as cheap? Is there going to be a Coke discount this year? I'm a florida resident but can't remeber if that matter at this time of the year (in respects to the USF admission)

I have to go before the 17th of October, so I'm thinking the weekend of the 12th 13th and 14th. Maybe one of the 12 midnight days, as I'll have to drive back down to Laderdale that night. Is that weekend at risk of becoming sold out? Will they be good crowded days, or bad crowded days?

Thanks for everything.

-Doc

Hi DocBosch,

Check this link for some offers you are looking for regarding specials for florida residents. Have Fun:)

HHN

Florida Resident Halloween Horror Nights XI® tickets:

Day of Event $41.95* (All Nights)
Advance Purchase $36.95* (All Nights)

Peak Nights October 12, 13, 19, 20, 26, 27, 2001
Non-Peak Nights October 5, 6, 7, 11, 17, 18, 21, 25, 28, 30, 31
November 2, 3, 2001

SPECIAL OFFER!

Florida residents save $15 ($10 off of Peak Nights) off of the Day of Event price with a specially marked Halloween Horror Nights(R) XI: • Taco Bell coupon (available at participating locations beginning September 20, 2001)
or
• Label from a 2-liter, 20 oz, or can (in stores beginning September 17, 2001) of
Fanta®, Mr. Pibb®, Cherry Coke®, Barq's®, or Mello Yello®

This discount requires advance purchase and will be available online by visiting the Universal Orlando Online Ticket Booth and entering the UPC code during the online transaction.

FL Resident Peak Night with
Coke/Fanta label or Taco Bell coupon $31.95*

FL Resident Non-Peak Night with
Coke/Fanta label or Taco Bell coupon $26.95*

TO PURCHASE
• Tickets- visit the Online Ticket Booth.
• Vacations- visit www.universalstudiosvacations.com or call (800)711-0080.
• Just looking for event information- call (877)223-GORY (4679)

Tickets also available at participating Spencer Gifts locations, Ticketmaster, and the theme park ticket windows. Sorry, no costumes allowed. This event may be too intense for young children.

You can also call and order tickets . The # I have is 1-800-837-2273. There is no charge for shipping. You can also get the FL res. discount by reading them the UPC code from the coke products. My sis did this recently and it worked well.

I am new to the HHN so I need some info, we wanted to go Sunday night, Oct. 7, that is the day or evening we arrive so we won't be at USF that day. Can we buy tickets for that night and can we get any discounts being VA residents? Thanks so much.:pinkbounc

I wish there were some after we come that far. Anyway can one purchase tickets to go to the HHN only? If so how much are they? Thanks!!:bounce:

Orlandofan,

I just recently purchased the HHN / Stay & Scream Combo (One day at IoA or USF) on the Universal Studios website... I really wanted to do both and was worried about the possibility of HRH being sold out if I waited 'til we got there.

Anyhoo, total came to $67.95 plus taxes and shipping.... And yes, you can use the One day pass (IoA or USF) any day, it won't expire... The HHN pass has to be used on the night you purchase it for, however.

The HHN pass alone is $48 plus T&S... So you could justify it as getting in for an extra $20. :)

If you have tiime You might wanna try to call Universal Park ticket Sales to see if they have any discounts such as AAA, Orlando Magicard, Discover Card or some such...

I would have tried more diligently, but my time and internet access is limited these days. Much luck to you!!
:jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter