HHN07: Carnival of Carnage!!

TiggStitch

Mouseketeer
Hey all! You must be watching the HHN website, and following with the Carnival as it is being so SLOWLY put together!

Any clues on the next tents, etc. that are highlighted, and just blurt out what they are like so...What is it? camper...3113. and so on....just a suggestion for those of us DYING to go and that have very little patience!!

Thanks all....so what is the answer to the Blair Meats camper???

BYE!!

Hey all! You must be watching the HHN website, and following with the Carnival as it is being so SLOWLY put together!

Any clues on the next tents, etc. that are highlighted, and just blurt out what they are like so...What is it? camper...3113. and so on....just a suggestion for those of us DYING to go and that have very little patience!!

Thanks all....so what is the answer to the Blair Meats camper???

BYE!!

Follow the sequence of numbers:

Chainsaw1.jpg

Thanks very much Grey. Please feel free to add any tips you wish to as we press on, and it is time for us to go.... :scared1:

When you click on the "theater" tent, spell out MICHAEL on the blocks and then hit "submit" to enter.

Yup!! Got it all down so far. Notice all of the new add-ons and the map also has more on it. If it helps, screamscape.com offers great hints and other park tidbits as well!

Much thanks again to all who throw what they know into the ring! Hope it all helps. :thumbsup2

Who out there is getting ready to go to HHN this coming fall? We sure are!! Can't wait to be scared out of my wits!! :banana:

Later!

Another update and another puzzle.

The purple "burlesque" tent is now clickable but another puzzle awaits.

OK...I got into the tent...read the messages on the phone and read the letter...but I'm stumped now.

Whats stumping you? The events from two years ago have been foiled, and now young ones are screwing up. Is there something else thats supposed to be hidden?

Whats stumping you? The events from two years ago have been foiled, and now young ones are screwing up. Is there something else thats supposed to be hidden?
Well I don't know. I was thinking you could do something with the sealed letter on the table.

Please, what are you guys talking about? Letter? What is the combination lock code? You are ahead of me if you made it into the tent. Help/// Help/// :confused3

Please, what are you guys talking about? Letter? What is the combination lock code? You are ahead of me if you made it into the tent. Help/// Help///
If you go to the map page...look for a stamp that has a symbol on it. You then have to go to the puzzle and arrange the pieces so they make that symbol but in a certain direction. Once you do that, you can go into the tent. Clear as mud? ;)

I got into the tent to where the phone and letter are, what I don't get is what the letter and phone are trying to say. Is it going to be a vampire haunted house or scare zone?? Or is it something specific to one of the movie characters that I am missing?:eek:

Thanks

Yes...it's the 'sequel' to the Castle Vampyr house in 2004

Judging from the text messages on the phone, it'll likely be a nightclub/rave backdrop...similar to Club Muse at HOS last year
Castle Vampyr was one of my FAVORITE houses in 2004...half naked vampires in the shower room and all. :rotfl:

Yeah, we were there in 2004 as well. It was very good! I remember the house also. Okay, so there is another one figured out.

Now, another thing I would like to throw out there, but please, keep the hints and other info coming in.

What is with the talk of The Rocky Horror Show having some kind of appearance at HHN? Unless I have missed something in recent times and if Universal has partnered with 20th Century Fox, how can this be? Unless, they managed some kind of a deal together. But, then again, as far as I last knew, 20th Century only had the rights to The Rocky Horror Picture Show, and the creator still owned the rights to the original Rocky Horror Show? Anyone have any input towards this one? popcorn::

It's just a jump to the left!!

Okay, I have tried quite afew variations of the possible answers to the job application to no avail. Can't wait to see how dense I am now....any suggestions from anyone? :crazy:

Thanks a bunch!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter