Hi from Ireland

Welcome to Disboards … my first thought was must be heavenly to have a Disney Honeymoon…
and looking forward to all the planning .
I hope the new CakeBake Shoppe at Boardwalk overlooking the Wedding Gazebo is Open .
it would be wonderful if a wedding ceremony occurred as you went to the new location for CAKES !
I hope they have a cake with champagne frosting ! It’s really amazing !

Welcome! :flower1: So much info to be found on these boards. Congratulations on your wedding and good luck planning your Disney honeymoon. I'm jealous for 2 reasons...
1) I wish I could have had a Disney honeymoon (but we did have a great 20th anniversary trip to WDW to make up for it)
2) I would love to be in Ireland! A close second to WDW for my favorite place in the world:shamrock:

Welcome to the the Disboards! I used to live in England and never made it to Ireland but it's actually one of my wish list places to visit some day.

Hi all, new poster here. Big Disney fan and currently planning my Disney World honeymoon for this year ☺️
Welcome! I'm a new comer too. We also choose Disney for our honeymoon. Now we're celebrating 34 years together and heading on a cruise to Norway and Iceland this summer. All the best with your wedding and travels this year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter