Hi - my name is

julia & nicks mom

<font color=darkorchid>Bad influence on the Tag Fa
Julia and Nick's mom and I am a Disney Design addict!!

So a lot of us already know each other - but I thought it would be nice for everyone to be able to come here and see who's who in the DDA -

you must begin your post with the admission though!! (oh and if you think you are not a DDA - just wait!!!)

My name is Kate - known around here as Queen Kate - not sure if that is a good or bad thing! :rolleyes1

I love to design - I have designed over 250 shirts for DISers - that does not include the different personalizations I have added - that would put me close to 1000!!!

Here is a link to my designs:
http://photobucket.com/albums/b148/DisneyTShirts/

I have two kids and I will give you one guess on their names!!! We are DVC owners and took our last trip in Oct 2005 - we hope to cruise in May 07 and go to WDW in Dec 07 - not having a trip in sight is very difficult!! So I am happy to live vicariously through others and making shirts!!

Hello...my name is Tammi67...and I am a Disney Design Addict. People around here just call me Tammi.

I have not contributed one design to any of the 10,000+ posts, but I have certainly kept Kate, Denise (Triplefigs) and others busy coming up with designs for me. So I guess you could say I delegate. I have become addicted not only to shirt designing but to the friends I have made here.

I have a DS6in3weeks, a DD3 and a DH42. We took our first family trip Dec. '04 and fell in love with all things Disney. Well, I did, and I am slowly converting my children. We are going again this December, for which I am frantically organizing my t-shirt schedule. After reading all about MNSSHP I would like to plan a quick trip for October. Our next big trip will be in April, '07 for DD's 5th bday. DGM and DGF will be coming along as well. So I will be planning shirts for the next year and a half!

Hi my name is Dumby (Delinda) in alabama... and I am a DDA addict. I love every thing Disney. My family calls me a disney freak. Love love love the t-shirt designs. I have not made any yet but have had a few request. Every one on this board ROCKS.

I have a tripped planned for Feb 15-22 at POR with my DM, DS, DNeice and Dgreatneice. Can't wait to go and wear our shirts.

Thanks DDA designers for all you do.

edited to include my admission :rotfl2:

Oh Kate----some people here are not following the Queen's rules and reciting the DDA mantra......:teeth:

Remember, admission is the first step to recovery.

Tammi67 said:
Oh Kate----some people here are not following the Queen's rules and reciting the DDA mantra......:teeth:

Remember, admission is the first step to recovery.

I was noticing that myself!! :rotfl:

I know it is natural to be in denial - but eventually we all have that lightbulb moment - for me it was around 1:00 am the night before I left for WDW and Denise asked me how many shirts I had left to make and my answer was ONLY 10!!! :rotfl:

Hi, I am Lyn and as of less than two weeks ago I have converted to being a DDA when some DIS friends showed me the wonderful flour/water shirts on your t-shirt thread. I haven't done the iron ons, but I may try those next (love the designs). I have been doing shirts with paint...hope that counts in being a part of the group. I have a DH, DS (5) and DD (3)...our first family trip to WDW is in 13 days :teeth: Nice to meet everyone :wave2:

Hi, I am Mazda and I am a Disney Design Addict.

I'm not skillful enough to come up with designs myself, but I have made two T's for my DS's to wear at DS(6) birthday party this Sunday - if I get to grips with posting the pics :badpc: I'll post the shirts on here somehow! Currently working on designs for Christmas pillowcases - but new designs keep appearing so I'm wondering if there'll be a clear space for the little heads to rest :rotfl2:

I spend far too long on here for someone without a trip in prospect :guilty:

I also labour under the disadvantage of living far from Michaels by several thousand miles and a big stretch of ocean :rotfl:

Hi....my name is Lynn and I am a Disney Design Addict. Like a few others....I contribute nothing towards the designs. I like to throw out ideas and request but I don't have the computer software or knowledge to even know what I am doing.

I have made 2 Disney shirts for birthday presents and 2 shirts for Disney on Ice trips. The 1st shirts I did for a birthday present were a "flop".....but.....I rebounded on the Disney on Ice designs and did some beautiful tshirts w/ The Incredibles w/ the help of Queen Kate of course.

I have 2 step children (DD24, DS27).....I consider them my own since I raised them since K and 2nd grade. They always lived with us. They are both married and have given me 2 beautifal grandchildren.....Haley 5, Jake 2.....and one more on the way. My husband have two boys of our own, Austin 12 and Alex 8.

We have Magical Gathering planned for Dec 06/Jan 07. We are staying off-site in Formosa Gardens in an 8 bedroom villa. There will be 18 of us going....that's alot of people. My mom will be celebrating her 60th birthday with all of us on Jan 1, 2007. We will defenitly all have matching shirts that day.

Thanks for listening or reading I guess. I love ya'll more than my "red luggage".......and if you were a member of my family you would know that is alot because I really do LOVE my red luggage......family joke :banana:

Bye for now. Lynn

mgkkgdm said:
Hi, My name is Paul.
Thats It.

Paul, Thanks alot.....did you have to post right after I wrote my book. Just like a man to be short and to the point.

Lynn :earsgirl:

lmartin2711 said:
Paul, Thanks alot.....did you have to post right after I wrote my book. Just like a man to be short and to the point.

Lynn :earsgirl:

I think Paul might need some help!!!

Hi My name is Ronelle. I have been lurking around since the very beginning. I don't think you can call me a DDA as I don't have the creative juices as everyone else, but I do LOVE to make shirts and I have tiedyed too. I think it is great that this is now on its own and CONGRATULATIONS!! :goodvibes

My name is Karen and I am a Disney Design Addict. The t-shirt board is the first one I read everyday. I haven't made any original designs because I do not have the software to do so. Y'all have so many great designs, I'm having a hard time deciding which ones to use for my December trip. :confused3

Paul - Come on...you can do better than that....

I love seeing the new names on here. Now that we have our own thread maybe the lurkers will stop lurking and start chatting!

Ronelle...where around Pittsburgh are you from? I am originally from Butler.

Hi, my name is Disney Newbie (Jamie) and I am addicted to this board. I chose my screen name because I haven't been to Disneyworld since my honeymoon in 1982, so I'm going to feel like a newbie when we take another trip. Speaking of which, we will be going in January with my DS who is 20 and DNephew who will celebrate his 5th birthday there. Can't wait!

I live in South Central Illinois 1/2 way between Springfield, IL and St. Louis, MO.

I love these shirt designs (and the designers).

Hi, my name is Emily & I'm on my way to becoming a Disney Design Addict!! :rotfl:

I found this board last night & am so excited to start making my own shirts. I have been happily married to my hubby for 5 years & we have taken 7 trips to WDW together since 2000. We are always trying to plan another trip - looks like we'll be returning next Sept/Oct - hoping to attend my 1st MNSSHP & Food & Wine Fest. No kids yet - just 2 crazy labs that keep us entertained. :teeth:

As soon as I can find some blank t-shirts & transfer paper, I'm going to start the process - I've already been playing around with clip-art on my computer! LOL

I may try to make a couple shirts as Christmas gifts - my little SIL is 11 & is in love with The Nightmare Before Christmas right now - I thought it'd be a cute idea to make her a Jack shirt. :)

Thanks for all the inspiration & great ideas!! :teeth: :wave2:

My name is Kelleigh1 (aka Raquel, aka Kel, aka whatever people decide to call me as long as it's not Rachel) and I'm not yet a DDA, but I latched onto Kate to design a shirt for our upcoming trip. It will be a Christmas gift for hubby and I'm still debating putting our names on them. Since I can never find my name on anything, I'm thinking it might be a good idea.

I'm a cross-stitcher and I'm learning to knit. I used to do shirts and transfers, but never created my own. I'd by the pre-made ones and then use the paint to outline and design. My mother worked at Joann's many years ago and that's how I got involved with crafts.

Personal info...married for about a year and a half, no kids or pets. Kids are a possibility. Pets are unlikely. Husband loves Pooh and I've always been a Mickey fan. Hubby's last trip was about 18 years ago. My first trip was about 6 years ago.

Hi! :wave2: My name is CheriePenguin and I'm a Disney Design Addict!

I've gotten hooked on reading the T-shirt designs thread, and have been dabbling with some designs myself - some original and some tweaked from the great ideas of others.

We are taking our first holiday Disney trip, and first family trip, with my son who will be 20 months old. We are heading to Disney World the Monday after Thanksgiving! We'll be attending Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party Dec 1st.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter