Hidden Mickey in Great Movie Ride

juju

DIS Veteran
for several years I have been trying to find the Hidden Mickey that is supposed to be on the wall in the Indiana Jones section and have no clue where it is. can anyone help, I haven't asked the CM because there is always so much going on at that time with the change of CMs.

When you go into the Indiana Jones room, don't look at Indy. Keep looking at the wall to your left.

Right before you leave the room, you'll see the Hidden Mickey and a Hidden Donald. They're in the last row of blocks before you exit that room, about halfway up the wall.

Good luck!

At the risk of sounding vague, what are hidden Mickeys, ie how do you know they are hidden ones when you see them? And can anyone advise me of any locations were you can be sure to see one? Does this make sense? TY

They are in the hieroglyphics where the previous poster mentioned. Donald is kneeling to Mickey! There is a also a hidden R2D2!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter