Hidden Mickey question.....

KristiA

Mouseketeer
Kids and I were watching Lion King 1-1/2 the other day and DD noticed in a scene a "hidden Mickey" in a tree while Timon was singing a song. That got us to wondering if there are hidden Mickey's in all the Disney movies. Please say that there are so we can start watching all the movies again! LOL.

Yup - lots of Disney movies have Hidden Mickey's! Some also have Hidden Other things - like in Aladdin, they have a hidden Sebastian from Little Mermaid and a hidden Beast from Beauty and the Beast. There is a great website that has a list of Hidden Mickey's in the parks, movies, and all sort of other places. I'm not sure if we're allowed to post links here, though. Do a search for hidden Mickey's on google and you'll find it! :)

Have fun watching!! :)

Have you seen the movie Cars yet? I guess there is a Hidden Mickey in the ending, when they are showing scenes while the credit is rolling. My friend told me about it, but I had already seen the movie and missed it. It's at the top of Flo's Drive In, in the neon circle at the very top. At the ending you can see two spinning circles, making Mickey's ears.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter