"Hidden Mickeys" for DISers

Great idea with the pointer. I have one that I used to use all the time at work for presentations. They are pretty inexpensive. Not much more than one of the old telescoping pointers and a lot more flexible.

My books just arrived today and just in time to make great stocking stuffers - thanks so much!

They came on Wednesday, I think. I am so excited, one will go to my youngest sister in VA, if she had no kids, she'd be as Disney crazy as me, we drag them along anyway. This will be great fun, I am always looking for the more interesting and less obvious things in the world.

Thank you very much for making this available to us DISers at a great price. I just submitted my order for the book and can't wait to see it arrive! Thank you again!
-MrsAPalm

Just ordered two - one for us and one for our best "disney pals" friends. We are going Dec 03 so this will be something fun to do with them. Thanks for the heads up.

I just received my copies. Thanks so much. Great stocking stuffer.

Just got mine! Can't wait to get in to it! Hope I have some down time at work tomorrow!
Barry & I enjoyed meeting you at DIS-CON, and especially sharing Fantasmic & the Osborne Lights with you. :wave:

Got Mine today, too! Speedy fast shipping! Thank you so much!!

ani-merry-christmas3.gif

Just ordered mine also!! Can't wait to use it when I go down the third weekend in March with the girls from work. I'll be the envy of them with my info!

Thanks Kelly,

Janice

It's great to hear that other folks share my Hidden Mickey passion! And thanks to Kelly and Sally for having the book available at such a good deal. I had a great time meeting DISCON folks and leading some Hidden Mickey hunts.

Unfortunately, a Hidden Mickey or two may come and go. A few weeks ago at the Studios, I was dismayed when the classic Mickey made by the electrical coils in front of the guitar rack in the Rock 'n' Roller Coaster preshow had disappeared! I couldn't find it anywhere in the room, as sometimes the cast members move it around. Will the offending cast member please put it back!

Steve Barrett, "Happy Doc", author of the Hidden Mickeys book

Steven -
I'm awaiting the arrival of my book. And I wanted to point out that I was looking for the familiar RnR Hidden Mickey as well and was very upset that it was no longer there!!! Maybe too many people were using flash photography to take pics of it - I dunno, but I would very much appreciate it if it could return as well!
-MrsAPalm

I got mine and have been reading it cover to cover. ;) :teeth: I know I won't remember where they all are, but I'll be brushing up before every day in the parks. This book is now a staple in my WDW stuff to pack. Thank you so much!!

Got ours. Cool glad we got a backup to lend out so we will not loose ours. :)

Got my book yesterday in the mail --- wow that was quick! There was still smoke coming from the envelope! And of course I had to read it ALL last night ------- excellent book!!!
Thank you so much for making this offer, Steven... the book is really enjoyable and I'm already planning on how to schedule in the Hunt for my next trip... Fantastic!
-MrsAPalm

Thanks for the nice comments. (I lived in Houston once, mrsapalm). This was my first DISCON; what a fun group of folks! I'll always remember rocking with some of you with the British Invasion at the UK pavilion in Epcot. I'm looking forward to next year. If we see each other before then at WDW, I'll pull out my laser pointer and we'll go a hunting.

Steven Barrett, (HappyDoc at DISCON), author of the Hidden Mickeys book and "The Hassle-Free Walt Disney World Vacation"

Hey, Steve! Where'd you get that laser pointer? I seem to remember you saying it cost around $15. All the online sources I've found coast around $35.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter