Hillybilly Deluxe Doesn't Know What He Got Himself Into! August 2010 PTR

Wow :cool1: you got a reservation for Le Cellier Steakhouse good for you. I think the changes are fine. We have had lunch/dinner at all three and they are all good.

:hug: Thanks for the moral support! I'm to the point I'm just anxious and WANT TO GO! Haven't recieved my ME tags yet..but I'm checking the mail faithfully!! :rotfl:

:hug: Thanks for the moral support! I'm to the point I'm just anxious and WANT TO GO! Haven't recieved my ME tags yet..but I'm checking the mail faithfully!! :rotfl:

You should recieve them soon. :cool1: That's when you know it's getting close to leave. :banana: How is the t-shirt design coming along?

You should recieve them soon. :cool1: That's when you know it's getting close to leave. :banana: How is the t-shirt design coming along?

Wellllll....slowly but surely! I better be hopping to that here shortly too! I just need to get the iron on actually put on and quit being so nervous that I'm going to mess it up! Silly..I know. I tried to post some pictures the other night but couldn't get them to show up again. I lost my patience and went to bed! ;)

Alrighty! So a few changes here and there...I might just have...our itinerary...done.

I feel like I need to be in a 12 step program for the ridiculously amount of time I've put into all the research. ;) Lets hope this all pans out the way I'm hoping and praying that I haven't turned into the "commando" type b/c that is not what I'm going for!

Tues. August 17
Depart 6:30 AM--layover in Atlanta for 45 minutes--arrive in Orlando 11:40AM
Plan to get to POR by 1:00 PMish
Check in/Leave luggage with Bell Services
Check out DTD--eat at Wolfgang Puck or Earl of Sandwich
Horse Carriage ride @ 5:30 PM
Head to Epcot (EMH) with a ressie at Biergarten at 8:15 PM

Wed. August 18
Magic Kingdom Rope Drop
Lunch ressie 11:50 AM at Crystal Palace
Relax at POR then head back for Spectro and Wishes

Thurs. August 19
Animal Kingdom
Breakfast 8:30 AM ressie at Tusker House
Head back to POR early afternoon to relax
Eat a late lunch/early supper someplace because we want a good spot for JELLYROLLS!!!

Friday August 20
Sleep in and Relax!!!
Head to Hollywood Studios in the afternoon
Supper ressie at 6:20 at Sci-Fi

Sat. August 21
Epcot Day
Wander around until supper ressie at Le Cellier at 6:20 PM

Sunday Aug 22
Not sure where we'll decide to go!
Breakfast ressie at O'Hana at 7:35 AM
Head to Hollywood Studios in the PM for Hollywood & Vine ressie with F! package at 4:50 PM

Monday Aug 23
8:30 AM Keys to the Kingdom Tour with Lunch at Columbia included
Hang out wherever we decided for the afternoon
Depart 6:30 PM

One thing I just remember I should do is check on all the days for EMH--just so we have them in case we decided we can stay out later when the time comes!

So..what do you think? popcorn:::surfweb:

Let's see if I can get our newest family picture posted today---hhmmmm:headache:

profile.php

36855_406797565492_273305525492

It sounds like you have everything under control, you will both have a great time. :woohoo: You have a layover in Atlanta, yuck I hate that. I like to get on plane and be there in 2 1/2 hours or sometimes 2 1/4 hours depending on the pilot. I was using Photobucket but it was giving me a hard time uploading my photos, so I now use Glowfoto.com much easier to upload photos.

good to know! Thanks! Maybe that will make this somewhat more exciting! I want to show the stuff I've gotten ready so far!

yep! sure did! I did a happy dance in my living room when I opened it! :rotfl2: good thing the blinds were closed!!! I also did a little research and found out the Wishes Dessert Party times were extended. DH said he thought he would really like that (HUGE sweettooth!) so I figured I'd better get us some ressies since that seems to be something he is interested in! :love: I think he's getting more excited everyday! YAY!!

Sooo.....I just switched out 3 of the ADR's we had! Good grief! Here's the switch-e-roo...did I do the right thing or no!?!? :confused3 I simply couldn't resist the ressies when I saw they popped up. Oh dear help me!

Switched Chef Mickeys at 8:30 AM for Ohana's at 7:35 AM
Switched Plaza @ MK supper for lunch at Crystal Palace at 11:50 AM
Switched Tutto Italia at 6:50 for Le Celllair at 6:20 PM

I'm really excited about the last one..but I'm crossing my fingers the 1st two were a good idea! Likes? Dislikes? Anyone? I feel like I should call out "Bueller...Bueller....." ya know the movie? Please someone tell me they know what I'm talking about!!! :rotfl:
Subscribing. My wife and i are Disney vets. And Phanatics. Good choice on swaping out Chef Mickey for Ohana. We found Chef to be great for kids but not so for adults. Ohanas is very good. Crystal Palace is a nice buffet not great but not bad. Now Le Cellair is awesome. I am surprised you were able to get ressies for two. My wife and i are going down after Thanksgiving to view all the Christmas decorations before the crowds arrive. I usually don't do matching shirts either, but, i give in for Disney. When my wife and i celebrated our anniversary there several years back she made his and her ball caps for honeymooners. She put Mickey ears and GROOM on my ball cap and Minnie ears, BRIDE and a train (short) on her ball cap. EVERYBODY congradulates you as you walk around.

QUICK SIDENOTE!

Wanted to put a shout out to add my ENTIRE county here in NE Iowa on your thinking/prayer list. I'm not sure if you pay a whole lot of attention to the news--however we've been hit with MASSIVE flooding. The local dam gave way and its a complete disaster. Small town Iowa normally is pretty uneventful--when we make the local news that is a big deal--let alone NATIONAL news. We were out of town for a family wedding and my BIL had to leave early b/c of this all. He is the assistant fire chief for the town just downriver from the dam. They had little time to get people out and try to save anything. My sister and BIL house was spared-barely. We all just got home tonight and it is too dark to see any of the real damage. By the pictures on the news it is awful and still hard piece together what the real damage is in reality. Around here, everyone knows everyone--which is great because we all pull together and help each other out but its also affects everyone because you can't go one mile without knowing someone in the entire county. Just please---COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS & Don't take anything for granted. Please keep all of those affected in your thoughts and prayers. This week, I'll probably do what I can to help out and won't be thinking much about Disney! (Even though our trip is just around the corner!) For now, taking one day at a time and going to go from there!

I will keep you all in our thoughts and prayers. Our state got flooded out back in April and it was bad. The Blackstone River near us flooded the banks and washed out alot.

Thanks for the thoughts! Things are still in shambles, however cleaning up is definitely coming along.

15 DAYS UNTIL WE'RE DISNEY BOUND!!!

DH said to me last night "So when are the extra magic hours the day we get there?" I told him from 9-Midnight. He looks at me and says :scared1: "I can't stay up that late! We HAVE to make it to rope drop! I can't be up from 4:30 in the morning till midnight and STILL make rope drop."

BAHAHAHAHAHA:stir: I am sooo converting him to my craziness! You don't understand, at first the whole rope drop ceremony was "lame" to him. I told him he'll thank me later when we get to see all the cool stuff right away in the morning and take our time with things in the afternoon!

Official packing as begun! Any tips on odd things I might forget? popcorn::
I got the Ultimate Packing List & kind of going off of that. We are going to have one checked bag that we are going to share and we're going to both have a carry on and a personal item.

Just wanted to make a shout out to all of you who might still be reading! Thanks for sticking with me, this PTR hasn't be terribly exciting! We'll see how the TR goes! (yes..I just convinced myself to go crazy and take pictures of my food even....:woohoo:) Anyways---:grouphug: to all of you out there still reading!

Packing what can I say, if you bring it you won't need it and if you don't you will need it. :) I always bring extra shoes just in case my feet start to hurt. When I saw you have 15 days left till you leave, it occurred to me we will be down there around the same time.

Packing what can I say, if you bring it you won't need it and if you don't you will need it. :) I always bring extra shoes just in case my feet start to hurt. When I saw you have 15 days left till you leave, it occurred to me we will be down there around the same time.

That's great news you'll be down there around that time! Maybe we'll run into each other! Crazy! =) Funny that you mention shoes! It's been a huge debate. First of all, I have a shoe problem...I.love.shoes. I can't help it...and pry will never get help for it! :rotfl: I'm bringing 2 pairs of sandals Birkenstocks (sp?) and Sketchers. I love my birk's but they don't do so hot when getting wet! Thats what I have the sketchers for! My sister bought me this pair a few weeks ago and she SWEARS by them for Disney! So, I've been breaking them in and I really like them! I have also thrown in the moleskin into the bag already in case they don't hold up like my sister's did for her! I'm also bringing my trusty tennis shoes.

I always ALWAYS overpack. I'm trying my darndest to stay clear of packing my entire household! :lmao:

Let me know if we might have the chance to run into each other! I'll chit chat with anyone!:thumbsup2

Loving your report! You two are such a cute couple & your daughter is too! I think your smart by just the two of going together. Parents need fun together time!
I know your excited that your time is almost here!

Loving your report! You two are such a cute couple & your daughter is too! I think your smart by just the two of going together. Parents need fun together time!
I know your excited that your time is almost here!

:thumbsup2 Thanks! We are QUITE the couple! :rotfl2: We are excited of course! Just watched the complimentary planning DVD. You would have thought it was Christmas! :rolleyes1 We're easily amused! DH did just ask "Hey, the NEXT time we go can we go in the winter?" "OF COURSE!" I replied extremly amused that I have him hooked. I then went on to say "ooooo!! We can do Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party!!!!!" At which he shook his head and rolled his eyes. Shoot. Thought I had him! I then had to remind him "You WILL thank me for this and all the planning I've done!" :laughing:

So was just noticing how everyone says they are frantically getting things ready. Weird thing is, I think I'm ok for the moment. Maybe this coming week is gonna get crazy. Part of me is just waiting so then the rest of the time before the big trip starts doesn't DRAG! That'd be my luck! I ordered the green mickey head deals for my bag---so if anyone sees me--say HELLO!!

Here's one thing I started to worry about---my ears popping on the airplane! Yes, I fret over just about anything and everything! Any suggestions besides just chewing gum or knocking myself out cold with Dramamine! (gosh it'd be really great if I knew how to spell for sure---I did graduate from college...I promise!)

Not too much planned for this weekend---gonna get all the laundry done and pack away what I'm wearing on the trip. DH is off to TWO rodeos this weekend. One here in Iowa Friday night and one way up in MN somewhere! I told him to please please PLEASE be careful this weekend because I didn't want him messing up MY vacation! :rolleyes: He didn't appreciate the "my" part of that comment! :) If you haven't picked up on us yet, we're extremely laid back, sarcastic and we love :love: to give each other a hard time. :hug:

HAVE A GOOD ONE!

I'm late jumping in here but I have to say that I love your PTR! I can relate to the sarcasm. :rolleyes: I can't wait to see some post trip photos - especially of DH wearing the Tshirt and letting you know how he liked roller coasters!!

Enjoy your trip!:thumbsup2

I don't pack till the day before, still doing laundry. :laundy: I am cooking some food to take down with us, so that is keeping me busy. We eat out once or twice at a sit down restaurant and the rest is in our villa. This way we can save our money and go back down more then once during the year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter