Ho... Ho... Ho... Doing Solo in December! Anybody else?

There are a lot of us planning on being there in Dec so look us up....If you want to meet us Sat evening for Illuminations we are planning on meeting around Mexico for Margaritas, coffee, whatever so check out Carries link for that

Cool. But who is Carrie and where do I find her link????:confused3 :confused3 :confused3

Ok... 1 week 3 days.. and all I have in my suitcase is Starbucks Arabian Sanani and my Coffee press :lmao: I guess I am all set!!!!! :goodvibes

so whats happening.... the things I know and no this is not exclusive Singles affairs.... plan accordingly...

MP ~ OKW Dismeet Boat Dock Area on Dec. 6 @ 2:30PM By danny1649

MP ~ Meet at Japan,WS on Dec. 6 @ 8:30PM

SMP ~ Rope Drop and KJS Meet on Dec. 9 at AK by Bill Brown ~ lunch to follow at Yak and Yeti

MP ~ The "Unofficial", "Unauthorized", and "Unabridged" Dec 9 MVMCP DIS Meet By Ariels Grotto at 8:45PM by joelp

MP ~ Breakfast at Boatwrights on Dec. 11 @ 8AM by WillCad

AP ~ 6th Annual Meet at Jellyrolls also on Dec. 11th by TLinden @ 7:30PM

MP ~ Margarita (or soda, coffee, ice cream whatever) Meet in Mexico,WS on Dec. 13 at 7:30ish by Carrieannew

MP=mix party
AP=Adult party
SMP=Solo Meet Party

Work...ugh..do you have the long weekend off?

c571fc2c.gif
to you too!!

Work...ugh..do you have the long weekend off?

c571fc2c.gif
to you too!!

yup working today.. tomorrow... and Friday.. then 16 hour shift on Sat and on Sunday also.. then off Monday and Tuesday... work for 3 days then off to the Promise Land :goodvibes

yup working today.. tomorrow... and Friday.. then 16 hour shift on Sat and on Sunday also.. then off Monday and Tuesday... work for 3 days then off to the Promise Land :goodvibes

Yipes! You sure have earned it!!! You absolutely MUST call me from the MK! PLEASE???;)

Ok.. I can send the pic to your cel or email.. if you preffer the latter you have to PM me your addy :hug:

Send a couple to my phone, please (until Mia changes it to no limit) anf the rest to email. pming right now.

You're the best, Timmy....but we all know that already.:thumbsup2

So I finished the Thanksgiving meal with my family

I washed all the dishes

I took a shower

I'm all packed and have done several idiot checks around the house.

And now I just sit here.

No way do I need to leave until 8:30PM but I have no idea what to do with myself.

I'm getting on a plane TONIGHT! I will be in the World TOMORROW!!!

Seven days at the ASMu. I'm so looking forward to the Christmas decorations!

So I finished the Thanksgiving meal with my family

I washed all the dishes

I took a shower

I'm all packed and have done several idiot checks around the house.

And now I just sit here.

No way do I need to leave until 8:30PM but I have no idea what to do with myself.

I'm getting on a plane TONIGHT! I will be in the World TOMORROW!!!

Seven days at the ASMu. I'm so looking forward to the Christmas decorations!

Have an awesome trip! pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter