HO-HO-HO..We`ll put the RUM in Pa-Rum-Pum-Pum-Pum! 16 holiday nights at SF & RPR. A Nov/Dec 2023 Trip Report

Two more weeks for me. I hope we can go. Keeping my fingers crossed. Christmas at Universal.

Two weeks will fly past!

Everything is so wonderfully Christmassy……absolutely beautiful!

Hope you do get to go and nothing stops your trip :)

The trees are the best part!

That’s so weird with the waiter. Then again it was our first visit so I have zero clue if anything was off.

Thank you-it was sadly his time, it just happened quicker than expected and so close to Thanksgiving. I’m just happy he is no longer suffering and is at peace.

I do love Christmas trees……

We had a lovely visit to Boathouse several years ago, and Keisha has visited it a lot with her family, never any issues, it could have been a genuine error, but not so sure about that.

It’s always sad to lose someone but close to Holidays seems to hit harder. Yes, knowing he is no longer suffering is something to hold close.

Be glad. I'm jealous. It was cold 🥶on our days, but they still had the air-conditioning going inside, so that made it even worse, and of course, I didn't have anything warm with me as it had been close to 90 every other day of our trip. It only dropped down to 50 on our park days.

Everyone told us it was “freezing“ this morning……Tom did change into long pants, but I braved it and to be honest it wasn’t that bad. Didn’t need a jacket for me, and I loathe the cold, sun did come out and that helped, but if we head into the park later it’ll be leggings and fleecy as it will be cooler later. I think we had 60 today which isn’t bad, but all the pools and water parks are closed, so it must be cool.

Most places have the heat on now, even if they don’t need it!! I was boiled in the Mall today!

Everyone told us it was “freezing“ this morning……Tom did change into long pants, but I braved it and to be honest it wasn’t that bad. Didn’t need a jacket for me, and I loathe the cold, sun did come out and that helped, but if we head into the park later it’ll be leggings and fleecy as it will be cooler later. I think we had 60 today which isn’t bad, but all the pools and water parks are closed, so it must be cool.

Most places have the heat on now, even if they don’t need it!! I was boiled in the Mall today!
Oh, that's nice, heat. It wasn't particularly cold, but it was rainy, humid, and overcast, so that made it feel 🥶 . Plus, just not having clothes for cold weather. If I had my winter clothes and a jacket, it would have been fine. I think it was in the 40's in the morning and the high around 56 to 58. That wouldn't have been bad, if we had been dry, and it had been sunny, but wet and in the windy shade, nope. Then, they blasted us with cold air everywhere. It's a miracle I don't have pneumonia, but I'm sure it helped keep the crowds down so there's that.

Oh my goodness! We're here now as well!! I was frigid yesterday...and we're from just north of Boston. Guess we aren't as hardy as we like to think.

Always wanted to try Boathouse back when were a Disney family. Just don't like the crowds and planning anymore. Maybe someday.

My husband can't wait for Strong Water tonight. Curried goat very much on his mind! I might give Carole's punch a try!

Oh, that's nice, heat. It wasn't particularly cold, but it was rainy, humid, and overcast, so that made it feel 🥶 . Plus, just not having clothes for cold weather. If I had my winter clothes and a jacket, it would have been fine. I think it was in the 40's in the morning and the high around 56 to 58. That wouldn't have been bad, if we had been dry, and it had been sunny, but wet and in the windy shade, nope. Then, they blasted us with cold air everywhere. It's a miracle I don't have pneumonia, but I'm sure it helped keep the crowds down so there's that.

lol…..I’ve heard a few folks say they’re surprised they don’t have pneumonia!!

Yes, that’s not fun for you, sunshine does make it better for sure. It’s cooler this morning here but sun is blistering in the sky which helps, but it’s going to warm up after that…..thankfully!!!

I do love Christmas trees……

We had a lovely visit to Boathouse several years ago, and Keisha has visited it a lot with her family, never any issues, it could have been a genuine error, but not so sure about that.

It’s always sad to lose someone but close to Holidays seems to hit harder. Yes, knowing he is no longer suffering is something to hold close.
Probably was a genuine error.

And yes that’s what has made it harder was it’s so close to the holidays. At least he isn’t suffering, and we’ve been going through his things and have what we want. So that is good

Oh my goodness! We're here now as well!! I was frigid yesterday...and we're from just north of Boston. Guess we aren't as hardy as we like to think.

Always wanted to try Boathouse back when were a Disney family. Just don't like the crowds and planning anymore. Maybe someday.

My husband can't wait for Strong Water tonight. Curried goat very much on his mind! I might give Carole's punch a try!

:welcome: along LisaDougKaylee……good to see you here.

Crowds at downtown Disney were crazy busy! Might have quietened down now though after Thanksgiving, but there are so many other places to choose from.

Yesterday was not nice at all, we abandoned plans to do the parade and instead went back to Club Lounge then we went to Strong Water last night.

I had the curried goat and it was nice, just not spicy enough, but Tom had the vegan hotpot which is exceptional, very spicy and despite it being vegan it is gorgeous!! I have to fit another one in before we leave.

And yes, I had two Carole’s Punch……..:)

Hope you enjoy it if you do go tonight and nice to have you join in with us in the trip report and enjoy the rest of your trip….:wave2:

Probably was a genuine error.

And yes that’s what has made it harder was it’s so close to the holidays. At least he isn’t suffering, and we’ve been going through his things and have what we want. So that is good

Well, it could have been genuine, but none of us thought so.

Absolutely true, we don’t want to see our loved ones suffering in any way.

It is cold to us Floridians!

I'm looking forward to the cooler weather Monday and Tuesday in Orlando. It is supposed to get down to the 50s tonight in Fort Lauderdale. The ocean temps are still in the mid 70s.

I‘m sure it is to Floridians, but for us back home we have 28F right now, so this is tropical to us.

Going to be lovely next few days, up into the 80’s which will be nice, for us anyway :sunny:

I can almost taste those drinks!!

We will be having some tribute to Jimmy Buffet drinks at Margaritaville for sure!!

Yep, we raised a glass to Jimmy today……our second favourite bartender was working and nice he remembered us from May again.

Spicy mango margarita for me…….:)

Getting closer buddy…… 😛

It has been HOT since first thing this morning, high humidity and did I mention it’s lovely and hot!!!

Enjoyed 1 or 3 Rum Neuralysers in Finnegans :rolleyes1and had some good food from there, met up with friends and heading home soon to do some packing and get ready for tonight……:-)

Gorgeous day for weather……..

IMG_3141.jpeg

I hope you are having a wonderful last full day! Don't worry, you'll blink and it will be time for another trip to Orlando!

BTW, did y'all ever decide what you are doing with the free Premium VA vouchers? I know you had mentioned Australia I think.

Safe travels tomorrow, I'm sorry we didn't get a chance to meet but maybe next time!

I hope you are having a wonderful last full day! Don't worry, you'll blink and it will be time for another trip to Orlando!

BTW, did y'all ever decide what you are doing with the free Premium VA vouchers? I know you had mentioned Australia I think.

Safe travels tomorrow, I'm sorry we didn't get a chance to meet but maybe next time!

Thank you, yes, time passes so quickly.

We’ll use them for our next flights to Orlando. Australia is the one country you can’t fly to with free flights, not that we want to go there anyway, it’ll be nice getting complementary flights for a change!

And thank you again, yes, I’m sorry we missed each other this time……hopefully on a future trip! And hope you have a fabulous trip too :)

Guess where we are……. :-)

IMG_3142.jpeg

Enjoying a glass of wine and Tom is having a beer waiting to have an early dinner in McCoys restaurant.

Flight not till 10.15, but we can spend time easily at the airport.

Another wonderful trip is over, we had a blast, always hard saying goodbye to good friends and some folks we’ve known a long time, but it was a lot of fun! The hotels and their wonderful TM’s and friends looked after us amazingly well as always and we were very spoiled.

Back to cold and hopefully the snow will be gone by tomorrow…….

Catch you on the other side of the Atlantic……..:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter