Hogwarts RP Part 5

Nagini: she gasped when she saw it. "You look stunning, Mel!" She sighed. Melanie probably thought that she was acting childish. How could someone twelve years older than her think she wasn't? And she called her her best friend. It probably didn't help that she bought a pony shirt. She was a child.

Melanie: "Is something wrong?"

Nagini: "No, I'm fine."

Melanie: She nodded, then looked down at herself. "It is nice, but it's not something I'd use often." She took off the dress and returned. "Is there anywhere else you wanted to go?"

Melanie: She nodded, then looked down at herself. "It is nice, but it's not something I'd use often." She took off the dress and returned. "Is there anywhere else you wanted to go?"

Nagini: "Not unless you wanted to."

Melanie: "I think we're done here, then." She took her hand and they apparated back to Hogwarts.

Nagini: she wished she had more fun. She wanted to make Melanie feel better but didn't know how.

Nagini: she wished she had more fun. She wanted to make Melanie feel better but didn't know how.

Melanie: "I'm going to be putting up Halloween decorations if you need me." She went to the great hall and began doing just that, as it was almost Halloween.

Melanie: "I'm going to be putting up Halloween decorations if you need me." She went to the great hall and began doing just that, as it was almost Halloween.

Nagini: she found Joey still asleep, and laid next to him and slept beside him.

Doodle98 said:
Nagini: she found Joey still asleep, and laid next to him and slept beside him.

Joey: He woke up, looking to Nagini. He smiled and kissed her forehead.

Joey: "Hey." He smiled.

Nagini: she sat up and stretched. "Any good dreams? I dreamt that I was someone else. Someone people didn't judge and hate. I still had you though. I wish I could be that other person. I envy her."

Doodle98 said:
Nagini: she sat up and stretched. "Any good dreams? I dreamt that I was someone else. Someone people didn't judge and hate. I still had you though. I wish I could be that other person. I envy her."

Joey: "No...I wouldn't wish you'd be her. I wouldn't be with you then, would I?" He asked.

Doodle98 said:
Nagini: "We were still together in my dream." She said quietly.

Joey: He blushed. "But still, it wouldn't be the same. You know what? I wanna do something dumb right now. Never too young to be stupid." He started thinking of things to do.

Joey: He blushed. "But still, it wouldn't be the same. You know what? I wanna do something dumb right now. Never too young to be stupid." He started thinking of things to do.

Nagini: she smiled. "Like what?"

Joey: "Piercing, tattoo, haircut. Anything." He stood, brushing through his hair.

Nagini: she gasped. "Yes! I know the exact tattoo!" She apparated with him to the store.

OOC: today I got bored and drew the tattoo. It's 'No one deserves to die' with a snake wrapped around it, biting the N, and Gin's ring is on it's tail. It actually looked really pretty.

Doodle98 said:
Nagini: she gasped. "Yes! I know the exact tattoo!" She apparated with him to the store.

OOC: today I got bored and drew the tattoo. It's 'No one deserves to die' with a snake wrapped around it, biting the N, and Gin's ring is on it's tail. It actually looked really pretty.

Ooc: SWEET! I wanna see it. XD

Joey: "Great. I think I'm going to get my hair cut, if you don't mind, after this." He smiled.

Ooc: SWEET! I wanna see it. XD

Joey: "Great. I think I'm going to get my hair cut, if you don't mind, after this." He smiled.

Nagini: "But your hair is so cute...." She patronused Melanie telling her that they were getting tattoos. She got hers on her right arm, the location that her dark mark was on the left. She laughed through the entire process. Hitting yourself with the cruciatus curse and stabbing your teeth into yourself over and over sorta makes you immune to some pain, so it doesn't feel as bad in comparison.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter