Hogwarts RP Part 5

danibryan819 said:
Joey: "No...NO. He raced back to the room of requirement, this time it'd changed. A small dark room. He sat in a corner, his eyes a brown, as if they were stuck in the middle. 'Where is Gin?' He thought.

Joey: He looked around. "Where is she?" He mumbled. 'What if she's hurt? What if she's dead? What would you do then?' He thought, grabbing onto his head in stress.

OOC: Lol guys, I was sort of joking but okay! It will actually be really interesting to see how everyone goes about it

Fairywings said:
OOC: And from what we can see from this thread, you're going to turn him evil and these kids are going to be even worse off.

OOC: This time he will not be evil. I promise. If I lie, I give you permission to kick me out of the RP

Gabrielle: she grabbed Jackson's hand and apparated to Hogwarts.

Nagini: she got bored and started to claw at her dark mark until it started to bleed. "Why won't you just come off you bloody mark?" she whispered.

Doodle98 said:

Nagini: she got bored and started to claw at her dark mark until it started to bleed. "Why won't you just come off you bloody mark?" she whispered.

Ooc: where is Nagini again?

Doodle98 said:

Jackson: "Kinda feels weird to be here again."

Joey: Joey walked outside, straight in front of an auror. "Take me...I give up." And next you know he was at Azkaban.

OOC: Has anyone on here seen the 90's show Lois and Clark?
There's an episode that jumped to my mind when you mention an evil counselor.

Doodle98 said:
Gabrielle: she smiled and took his hand. "You are sorta a student here." She went to find Melanie.

Jackson: He followed. But then he saw a man walking towards them. He whispered to Gab. "Thats the man. From my dream."

Jackson: He followed. But then he saw a man walking towards them. He whispered to Gab. "Thats the man. From my dream."

Gabrielle: she stopped and took Jackson's hand. She held it tight.

danibryan819 said:
Joey: Joey walked outside, straight in front of an auror. "Take me...I give up." And next you know he was at Azkaban.

Joey: He was taken to a cell. Joey had given up on everything. He looked at his feet, not noticing Gin was in the cell next to him.

Doodle98 said:
Gabrielle: she stopped and took Jackson's hand. She held it tight.

Professor Xavier: He saw the two children and continued walking. Keeping his head down and he turned a corner.

Jackson: "That was odd."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter