Holiday Card Exchange Sent/Received

You're welcome, Kim.
I hope the crazy trip was a good kind of crazy ::yes::

well....yes and no.....my truck broke down on I-95 in Florida - engine died while we were driving!! Thankfully we were able to get off the highway safely. So that's the bad crazy.....

Good crazy - we brought my oldest DD's boyfriend. His first trip and he IS CRAZY!!! lol

On another note....I received 3 cards from the Snow family today! Thanks so much!!

I received 3 cards today, thank you Buffy, Robert, and Lexi Snow.

And you're children did great picking out the cards. Pooh and the gang are my favorite characters and Cinderella is my favorite princess. :goodvibes

I got a very pretty cardinal card today from Charlotte, thank you!
Bobbi:goodvibes

Received 3 cards from the Snow family and a card from Charlotte. Thanks so much!:santa:

Has anyone received cards from my girls yet? I think we only saw 1 person post that they got them from Teyamo and Kaysee.
Hope they are arriving!

I received 2 cards today, thank you Cindy and Charlotte.

I got a card from Charlotte today, thank you :) I liked the pretty Deck the Halls card

Also from Cindy, love the polar bear card!

I want to thank everyone who has sent me cards. My internet has been either out or very spotty now for almost a week. I think we have finally figured out the problem. My Aunt also wishes to thank everyone who sent her cards. They have brightened up her room at the nursing home.

I want to thank everyone who has sent me cards. My internet has been either out or very spotty now for almost a week. I think we have finally figured out the problem. My Aunt also wishes to thank everyone who sent her cards. They have brightened up her room at the nursing home.

:goodvibes I'm glad we could bring a little bit of cheer to your aunt!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter