**Holiday Chart**

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi can you change my dates to 10th - 28th october 2009 please, staying at SSR most likely.

Departing Gatwick 26th september 2 weeks but staying at Gatwick hotel overnight 25th to make a more restful start.

Hi Mandy

6 - 22 Aug 2009 (ASMovies) 23 - 27 Aug 2009 4 nights on Disney Wonder (Our first cruise :yay: )

Can you add me to the list, Mandy? DH and I are planning a romantic trip from September 9th to 19th 2009. We're staying at the Contemporary before sailing on the Magic... :love:

Hi Mandy

Could you please add us! We are going 30th December to the 14th Jan Best Western Lakeside.

I can't wait! :) :) :)

Gem pointed out to me today that we are not on the holiday chart, I am very negligant this year. December 12th to January 3rd, POFQ, Boardwalk, Royal Pacific and Saratoga Springs, please add our dates.

An update for our october trip. 22nd October, 3 night cruise on the Disney Wonder!!

Hi mandy
We are going 25th august till 8th september. SSR and AKL Villas

I have also changed the december vacation to just POP and OKW-Same dates though
cheers hun

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter